OT: CF Montreal thread - Lord Bjorn DP Johnsen edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

Lol right after my post, I bet TSN reads this thread :sarcasm:

Transfer window officially opens tomorrow. Watch and see how active Toronto will be. Kaye, Akinola, Pozuelo, Salcedo (by Friday at most), Berna and in a couple of days Romagnoli and maybe Latif Blessing but I assume Kaye is 100% priority. No news since but I can guess Belotti is still undecided so it remains a question mark. TFC along with LAFC are bringing the league to another level

In LA there are reports they'll move Duglas Costa and acquire Jesse Lingard. We badly need a LM, we should be after Douglas Costa even though he's way past his prime.

Meanwhile it's crickets at Stade Saputo. Renard nowhere to be found as usual blaming the salary cap.

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Lol right after my post, I bet TSN reads this thread :sarcasm:

Transfer window officially opens tomorrow. Watch and see how active Toronto will be. Kaye, Akinola, Pozuelo, Salcedo (by Friday at most), Berna and in a couple of days Romagnoli and maybe Latif Blessing but I assume Kaye is 100% priority. No news since but I can guess Belotti is still undecided so it remains a question mark. TFC along with LAFC are bringing the league to another level

In LA there are reports they'll move Duglas Costa and acquire Jesse Lingard. We badly need a LM, we should be after Douglas Costa even though he's way past his prime.

Meanwhile it's crickets at Stade Saputo. Renard nowhere to be found as usual blaming the salary cap.

A team fighting for first place will be making less moves than a desperate team with unlimited funds? What a f***ing surprise...

_vivelequebec_

Mar 5, 2007
Montréal
Venezia signs a lot of American players, because the owner is American. They finished last of Seria A last year. Leeds, with Marsch, are also hype on Americans this summer. Don't know if it's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad