OT: CF Montreal Thread - Civics, welcome to HFCFM Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
My position basically hasn’t changed. I just want football instead of foot. Everything else is fine.

Stay CF Montreal? Great.
Revert back to Impact? Cool no problem.

Just pick a direction and stick to it because i don’t want an identity crisis to occupy the team for the next 3 years while they try to work out a direction that somehow manages to please everyone.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Real top tier analysis there.
these idiots that have been doing power rankings and CF Mtl have been smarmy asses from the beginning. Like really, obnoxious, sanctimonious pricks. they need to be called out on this disrespectful behaviour

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Cool for the league, it's always a plus when a top international player comes in, even if it's in the later stages of his career. The more the merrier, even if I'm a bit ticked off that it's always the LA teams or the Florida teams that are having nice things but what are you gonna do I guess :laugh:

Last edited:

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
Cool for the league, it's always a plus when a top international player comes in, even if it's in the later stages of his career. The more the merrier, even if I'm a bit ticked off that it's always the LA teams or the Florida teams that are having nice things but what are you gonna do I guess :laugh:
LA is so disgusting and overrated as a city too. No clue how it manages to still have a good rep for sports professionals.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
LA is so disgusting and overrated as a city too. No clue how it manages to still have a good rep for sports professionals.

I guess the rich and famous get to appreciate LA the most since they have the money to live in non-suburban areas and get to enter bars and restaurants and whatnot due to their status. As a normal LA citizen, I'm not sure I would enjoy the traffic and whatnot.

Reactions: Skip Bayless

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
It's a prestige/status thing really , like going to an Ivy League college. It's about being able to say ''look what I've got'' more than any actual practical reasons.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Alright, Cincinnati, then Chicago. Those two should be wins. I'd be highly disappointed if they lost Saturday vs. Cincy.

ZBG should be back, time to dominate.

Chicago has an okay team, but it's beatable that's for sure.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
My expectations remain low for this squad. Although, they look much better than I anticipated from the get go.

Every point a blessing from above.

wzSXoyAt.png

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Alright, Cincinnati, then Chicago. Those two should be wins. I'd be highly disappointed if they lost Saturday vs. Cincy.

ZBG should be back, time to dominate.

Chicago has an okay team, but it's beatable that's for sure.
Should win both honestly. Cinci is cinci and Chicago is having a terrible start to the year. Very important 6 points to grab.

Reactions: QuebecPride

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

I dont believe it. Vanney the genius that he is made LA Galaxy a great team once more despite losing Pavon. Their striker has 7 goals already so no not buying it unless he accepts a TAM deal. Sounds like an agent angling for a deal

LAFC makes more sense although Montreal should try.

GammaAway

Jun 24, 2020
Definitely would like to see this as the away jersey, the pattern looks great.

Also, it shows a melting snowflake, so even better.

It's still not the greatest logo, but it does look much better in blue and white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad