DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-5-15_21-13-23.png

Reactions: Stanley Cup

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Miller is a good player in most aspects of the game but he is horrendous in the air. I think he has trouble jumping 3 inches high. Aside from that goal where he couldn't elevate to head the ball away, he screwed up on another two plays where he had to jump.

Reactions: ArtPeur

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I missed 85 minutes of the game, thankfully didnt travel there will go in July instead v Miami

but wtf? went back to journeyman real quick

Ibrahim was dumb at the end, why u wanna be ahero so bad. Seems like Renard boys struggled heavy today.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Tough loss, but the play on the field was encouraging. I'm not a big fan of dressing both Piette and Wanyama. It lacks a bit of offensive flair and acceleration forward, but Hamdi probably didn't have 60 minutes tonight unfortunately.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
I missed 85 minutes of the game, thankfully didnt travel there will go in July instead v Miami

but wtf? went back to journeyman real quick

Ibrahim was dumb at the end, why u wanna be ahero so bad. Seems like Renard boys struggled heavy today.

The huge mistake was Bassong's. He went for an all-or-nothing play as if we were down a goal and needed to desperately score.If Bassong plays it safe, the time runs out.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
We didn’t deserve to lose indeed. We played decent, I would’ve like that we be a bit more aggressive but overall the draw was fair. Lack of experience from Ibrahim showed in the last attack which led to Atl’s counter attack and the eventual goal. Team will learn from this.
That counter goes no where if Bassong does not gamble and lose. Clear as day.

Reactions: TRG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad