Cena vs Reings

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'd love to see this. Lots of hype will be built I'm sure. Two biggest names in the "New Era" ...not a fan of that name, but let's face it, these 2 are the biggest superstars in the WWE right now.

Reigns will go over Rollins. Rollins doesn't deserved to be pushed back to the top so soon. Maybe by Rumble time.

That gives us Reigns vs Cena at SummerSlam :) :) :) oh baby.

It won't be match of the year, but the storytelling will be TOP NOTCH.

Can't wait.

It would likely be the single worst drawing Summerslam in history.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
I'd love to see this. Lots of hype will be built I'm sure. Two biggest names in the "New Era" ...not a fan of that name, but let's face it, these 2 are the biggest superstars in the WWE right now.

Reigns will go over Rollins. Rollins doesn't deserved to be pushed back to the top so soon. Maybe by Rumble time.

Can't wait.

Wait...how does Rollins not deserve to be pushed right away?

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

Can't wait.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Rollins was the man, and he got injured. Back of the line bud.

WWE can't risk putting the title on guys who may be injury prone. Let him see how the knee treats him before putting the belt back on him.

They DO NOT want another Daniel Bryan thing on their hands. Too risky.

Let Rollin get the ring rust off first no rush.

Reigns is almost there. A few more months and he really will be THE GUY. Keep the title on him. Rollins will only slow things down if he gets in the way.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
That logic makes no sense when you think of the incredibly high amount of main eventers the past two decades who have returned from injury and were immediately back in the main event/title hunt. It's not even worth listings the wrestlers because it happens so often.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I could not disagree more with that. ^ (Vdb)

A rusty Seth Rollins is better than Reigns at his best, and it's not close.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
That logic makes no sense when you think of the incredibly high amount of main eventers the past two decades who have returned from injury and were immediately back in the main event/title hunt. It's not even worth listings the wrestlers because it happens so often.

You didn't read what I said. Daniel Bryan changed all that.

Wwe is gonna be very weary throwing guys to the top coming off big injuries.

Don't worry folks, Rollins' time will come, but no need to rush it.

Let's focus on improving Reigns. This guy has all the tools and more.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
You didn't read what I said. Daniel Bryan changed all that.

Wwe is gonna be very weary throwing guys to the top coming off big injuries.

Don't worry folks, Rollins' time will come, but no need to rush it.

Let's focus on improving Reigns. This guy has all the tools and more.

How much focus on improving this guy do you need? He's bad on the mic, and below average in the ring. You can improve him in the mid card and let guys who are over/are proven run with the torch.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
He's getting much better on the mic, and also in the ring.

You're telling me both AJ vs Reigns matches weren't good? :laugh: :laugh:

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
AJ can carry his opponent if need be, to incredible measures

And well I mean
Yeah Reigns has improved
You can only go up after the tater tots comment

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
He's getting much better on the mic, and also in the ring.

You're telling me both AJ vs Reigns matches weren't good? :laugh: :laugh:

Is that because of Reigns, though? He's blown up 5 minutes into a match, eats 30 finishers, hits a few punches and then wins.

He's also not getting "much better" on the mic.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Then why do wwe keep giving him air time? The tools are there. Patience.

Because Da Look. Kevin Owens is 50 times the talent, and forgot more about Wrestling than Reigns will ever know. He's much better on the mic, in the ring, and even sells his beatdowns the next night, unlike Reigns, who you know? Took like 30 finishers, 50 chair shots, and ate a Pedigree at the end of the night.

Patience? How patient can you be with a guy 75% of the fanbase is rejecting.

Last edited:

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Because Vince is a stubborn old man who is not going to admit he made a mistake with his hand-picked Cena replacement?

This argument is getting VERY OLD. Especially when no one has proof.

This guy clearly has talent. I can see it, and many others can too (I'm hearing louder crowd noise for him too). The plan for him is clearly working. As long as he's getting SOME reaction for the time being, that's all that matters.

Talk to me in 6 months when we see how his character progresses.

I may backtrack on what I said, but I strongly doubt it. It's clear when the guy has the IT FACTOR.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
This argument is getting VERY OLD. Especially when no one has proof.

This guy clearly has talent. I can see it, and many others can too (I'm hearing louder crowd noise for him too). The plan for him is clearly working. As long as he's getting SOME reaction for the time being, that's all that matters.

Talk to me in 6 months when we see how his character progresses.

I may backtrack on what I said, but I strongly doubt it. It's clear when the guy has the IT FACTOR.

When you're booked as a baby face you should be getting cheered, not booed. He's getting booed more than he's getting cheered, and that is a FACT.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
When you're booked as a baby face you should be getting cheered, not booed. He's getting booed more than he's getting cheered, and that is a FACT.

Wrestling aint as black and white like that.

People can boo faces, who cares? Clearly wwe doesn't care.

I'm glad wwe is showing the patience and putting confidence behind roman. They see what many don't.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta

I'm glad wwe is showing the patience and putting confidence behind roman. They see what many don't.

This is a course destined for people to just stop showing up and not watch anymore. Why bother when they don't listen to their audience?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

Again. I disagree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad