Cena vs Reings

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Is anyone excited to see this matchup?

With Cena returning you know eventually he is going to want the Heavyweight title again.

I am not a fan of either, but there is a perverse excitement to see these two battle it out and see the crowd reaction.

I think a match between the two will have that "big fight" feel and the crowd will be explosive. Will it be 50/50? Will both men be booed out of the building? Will one of them be a face? Will the chorus of "john cena sucks" rain down when his music hits?

I am really excited to see these two feud and hope that after Rollins gets his shot they transition to Reings/Cena.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Get off the internet, Vince.

LOL I wish I was Vince, could use a cool 38 Million.

Your not curiouse to see how the crowd will treat these two guys when they are against each other? Its like when you see an accident on the road you cant look away.

It will be hilarious when Roman's music hits and he comes out to boos, and then Cena's music hits and the crowd is screaming "john Cena sucks".

Here is a little video I found to get you hyped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKagN2NstNk

And if they have one of them go full heel it would make there feud 100 times better!

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I think the crowds hate Reigns so much right now that Cena would get a legitimate babyface reaction in a match against Reigns.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
We all know how the crowd would react. It was pretty evident back at TLC when fans chanted "we want Cena" during Reigns' match.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Crowd quite easily in Cena's favour and Reigns gets booed out of the building like he does everywhere else.

People hate Reigns. Legitimately. People boo but respect Cena. It's really not even close.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still think they'd cheer Cena. I just don't think fans like Roman at all. Cena at least has charisma and mic skills to win over the crowd and quite easily at that. Reigns doesn't have that.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I still think they'd cheer Cena. I just don't think fans like Roman at all. Cena at least has charisma and mic skills to win over the crowd and quite easily at that. Reigns doesn't have that.

Cena would take the one segment of the audience that spitefully cheers for Reigns in the family crowd. And considering Cena has been off tv for a while now, he'll be as fresh as a stale Superman character can be by the time Summerslam comes around which is the only time this should happen. Either way, I have no interest in it because there's no one interesting to emotionally invest into.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
It would sure be interesting considered how protected both these guys are... but I'd rather Seth win the title again, I don't think it will happen since Reigns has only had the title for like 3 months. I expect him to hold the title till at least SummerSlam.

I'd rather Sheild Triple Threat instead of Cena Reigns at SS, maybe save this match for ... RR or WM?....

Idk

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Fans only hate Cena for the Super Cena booking and are tired of it.

Fans hate everything about Reigns, especially what he represents.

No one would want to see this matchup unless it results in Cena burying Reigns for good like he did countless others.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cena is taking the U.S Title.

It's going to be at least a year before Cena is back in the hunt for his 16th World Title. Possibly SummerSlam 2017.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Well Cena is actually enthusiastic on the mic. Some people may not like him but that has to do with an emotional context. With Reigns, many people don't even care. Hard to get invested in him.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
If they ever got matched up, how many 1-2-... kickouts would we see? It would probably start on the pre-show and overrun the PPV.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Cena would definitly carry the promos leading up the match, as well as the match itself.

It would be pretty funny for Cena to finally put someone else over for a change, just sucks that the one person to get that push is Reigns. :help:

I can see him kicking out of 2 or 3 AA's, hit a spear or a "Superman Punch" from out of nowhere, and pick up the W.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
I wish we got to see a match when Cena was unbeatable versus this current version of Reigns

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
I'd love to see this. Lots of hype will be built I'm sure. Two biggest names in the "New Era" ...not a fan of that name, but let's face it, these 2 are the biggest superstars in the WWE right now.

Reigns will go over Rollins. Rollins doesn't deserved to be pushed back to the top so soon. Maybe by Rumble time.

That gives us Reigns vs Cena at SummerSlam :) :) :) oh baby.

It won't be match of the year, but the storytelling will be TOP NOTCH.

Can't wait.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad