Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 II - Playoffs - Toronto/Golden State Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
With about 5 to 6 games left for most teams here's an update on how our 2019 1st round picks look:

- Memphis ( currently sitting at # 7 ) top 8 protected in 2019, top 6 protected in 2020 and then unprotected in 2021
- Sacramento ( currently sitting at # 14 or # 15 ) top 1 protected
- LA Clippers ( currently sitting at # 20, # 21 or # 22 ) top 14 protected in 2019, top 14 protected in 2020 then becomes a 2022 2nd round pick
- Boston ( currently sitting at # 2o, # 21 or # 22 )

With the Memphis pick possibly sliding over to next season Boston will have at least 3 1st round picks in the next NBA Draft. It will be interesting to see if Boston keeps them, bundles them up to move higher or trade them away for immediate help.

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
You wanted Ainge to kill Irving ???? ;)

I don't see Kyrie as "the" guy you build around despite him being a heck of a player and clutch shooter. Too much shake and not enough bake... My opinion, and I have no problem with others' opinions on that.

I think the antics, immaturity as a leader, and the poor consistency on the floor when everyone is shovelling him the ball is not how this team is going to win it all. It would have been a ballsy move on Danny but trading Kyrie at the deadline for a monster package to then use those assets to go after AD and another star player would have been a better angle. Fall on the sword a bit this year, but they haven't earned the chance to go for it and possibly lose Kyrie for nothing in 3 months (IMO). Just my opinion.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
ok:

Roster updates:

Miami again tonight no Jaylen Brown no Marcus Morris; Greg Monroe II no longer with team after 10 day contract clause expired; if Monroe does return it would have to be pro-rated contract for balance of season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad