GDT: CDSF Game 5: Blackhawks @ Predators, 8:30 PM CT (FS-TN, NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamestheSame

Apr 18, 2012
Great game last night. I'm glad the pieces finally fell into place. Now onto the toughest game of the year.

Kudos to ribeiro for that hit on Kane.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Can somebody make a gif of the rib hit?

HgDxKd.gif

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
They're obviously just calling it a dirty hit because it was the Golden Boy getting lit up by a guy everyone loves to hate. In fact I kinda give credit to the refs for not calling that a penalty. That could've had a major impact on the game and the series.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
For you guys active in the thread last night - thanks, it was a hoot to read it through this AM. :)

That was one of the most complete games played by the Preds in ages. Sure, couple gaffes (looking squarely at you, Mr. Franson-hanging-Peks-out and Peks-with-5hole) but dang - weathering the Hawks coming out so hard in the first, and playing through some rough officiating (that probably evened out a bit although Jones for roughing?) and then just getting all over Darling - we forechecked, we backchecked, we mostly helped clear the zone, Lavy rode the 3rd pair a good bit in the first and then started doing a little mix-and-match to get a little more time outta' them - very nicely done.

Too much Red in the stands - the loophole is the printing of tix on gameday. Guys sitting by us had a buddy here - he didn't come to the game, he bought the tix with his CC and printed them out for them today. That's gonna' have to stop - and anyone who's a STH needs to get the message to their rep about it or it'll just get back to the way it was. OTOH - was nice to look at the arrogant bandwagoners who looked on with disgust as we dismantled the annointed ones - the disdain and utter disbelief that we could do that to them again - written all over the bandwagoners faces. Priceless.

We've had 12 hours to savor that - almost time to start worrying about tomorrow ... :)

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Flyers fan who is adopting the Preds for the post season.

Great game yesterday. Seth Jones is going to be absolutely incredible, and aside from the occasional (frequent this series) weak goal, Rinne is such a treat to watch.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I've seen a couple of people post that there was too much red in the stands- was there really? It sure didn't look like it was any more than last week, and it didn't seem like a ton of noise on their goals...

codeman00

Apr 24, 2012
I've seen a couple of people post that there was too much red in the stands- was there really? It sure didn't look like it was any more than last week, and it didn't seem like a ton of noise on their goals...

There was some red. Much more than Game 1 but much less than Game 2. I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary last night in regards to Hawks fans. Game 2 was ridiculous.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
There was some red. Much more than Game 1 but much less than Game 2. I didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary last night in regards to Hawks fans. Game 2 was ridiculous.

I actually thought Game 2 was pretty under control. There was tons of red on Broadway before the game and I remember being in the arena wondering where they all were.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I actually thought Game 2 was pretty under control. There was tons of red on Broadway before the game and I remember being in the arena wondering where they all were.

Same here- definitely more than Game 1 and 3, but not as many as I was expecting based on what I saw outside..

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
So, I couldn't get to sleep til 3:30 AM and then overslept this morning. If I wasn't both HR and the boss, I'd be in trouble. But I am, so woo hoo for me.

Also, I have it on good authority that "yeah" means "comma" in Swedish. That kid talks so fast my southern ears can't keep up if he doesn't say yeah, so it's a good thing he does.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
I know it's kinda dizzy-ing to have 2 gifs near each other so I'm

just typing this

to make more space

between them.

pHBZfD.gif

my personal favourite moment of the sc playoffs so far...perfectly clean....and the fact fans of that little hotdogging weasel are calling it dirty goes to show how little they know about hockey and further playoff hockey. hope he gets nailed again in chicago. right in front of the ''hardcore since 2010'' bh fans.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
So, I couldn't get to sleep til 3:30 AM and then overslept this morning. If I wasn't both HR and the boss, I'd be in trouble. But I am, so woo hoo for me.

Also, I have it on good authority that "yeah" means "comma" in Swedish. That kid talks so fast my southern ears can't keep up if he doesn't say yeah, so it's a good thing he does.

"Obviously, obviously, obviously..."

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Same here- definitely more than Game 1 and 3, but not as many as I was expecting based on what I saw outside..

I kinda have a limited view from 212, but last night there were more red jerseys in the lower owl than I remember seeing in Game 2, and more watching the warm ups as well. Pretty subjective for sure, but didn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad