GDT: CDF Game 1 • 5/1/2015 • Wild @ Blackhawks • 8:30 PM Central, 5:30 AM Suomi • NCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
Give me a ****ing break, Vanek was the reason we got back into the game. Dubnyk is the reason we got out of it. He should never let in that "GWG."
No doubt, his glove was way down, the puck was up. Weird goal. He couldn't of seen it and been that far off. Unless he needs spectacles. :)

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
I just can't stomach the idea of the hawks going 3 for 3 against us... I just don't want that man

**** SAKES MAN IM PISSED

That come back to lose to a weak ****ing goal.. furious

Well here we are outplaying them again and losing, this feels like last season. Except we're beating them this series.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Give me a ****ing break, Vanek was the reason we got back into the game. Dubnyk is the reason we got out of it. He should never let in that "GWG."

As I've stated every time it comes up: I don't, nor will ever, believe Vanek's upsides are strong enough to balance his incredibly laziness at times. His derpy play in the neutral zone to not touch the puck (oh no! a faceoff and a shot at possession vs no possible possession!) and then a very lazy play along the boards directly lead to that shot. Yeah Dubnyk should have stopped it; but then again, it should have never been taken in the first place.

And don't even get me started on his abortion of a third period. Three turnovers in one shift on the PP... UGH.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
We had so many glorious chances, should have had 6+ goals. I'm not worried. Dubnyk better come to play on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad