GDT: CDF Game 1 • 5/1/2015 • Wild @ Blackhawks • 8:30 PM Central, 5:30 AM Suomi • NCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Sigh. No urgency, sloppy passing, no desperation. Dump & chase with less than 60 to go.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
God dammit.

Bad ****ing goal and worthless first period cost us the game.

Happy thought: we're getting all the stupid out of our game in game 1. And we're not in trouble until we've lost one at home.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Damn. A lot of different things happened in this game. Good and bad. Just wasn't enough in the end. Too many individual errors. Great fight though. Damn.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
What a terrible way to waste that come back. Frustrates the **** out of me that Vanek pisses away all the good things he did early in the 2nd just to make two dumbass plays that lead to the GWG.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Not as strong in goal this game by Dubnyk. Absolutely killed us after our major comeback to allow that 4th goal. We showed a lot of heart coming back though. Quite a few chances there that could have went in for us. Just need to pick ourselves up and win game two on Sunday. :)

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Losing a game like this after almost making a comeback probably hurts more than just losing 3-0.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
We deserved to win this game, couldn't bury numerous chances at the end. Dubnyk ****ed us the most and horrible defense coverage in the first. That 4th goal was so horrible, I still can't believe it. He better stand on his head the rest of the series. No ****ing excuses after that atrocity in net.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
We deserved to win this game, couldn't bury numerous chances at the end. Dubnyk ****ed us the most and horrible defense coverage in the first. That 4th goal was so horrible, I still can't believe it. He better stand on his head the rest of the series. No ****ing excuses after that atrocity in net.

With our first period and all the **** ups that led to that 4th goal, no, we did not deserve to win.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
What a terrible way to waste that come back. Frustrates the **** out of me that Vanek pisses away all the good things he did early in the 2nd just to make two dumbass plays that lead to the GWG.

Give me a ****ing break, Vanek was the reason we got back into the game. Dubnyk is the reason we got out of it. He should never let in that "GWG."

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
I just can't stomach the idea of the hawks going 3 for 3 against us... I just don't want that man

**** SAKES MAN IM PISSED

That come back to lose to a weak ****ing goal.. furious

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
With our first period and all the **** ups that led to that 4th goal, no, we did not deserve to win.

I respectively disagree. If Dubnyk came to play we would have won no matter how bad the defense was in the first. Goals 2 and 4 should have been stopped. Goal 1 shouldn't have even counted, he grabbed Suter's stick which is a ****ing penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad