GDT: CDF #1: St. Louis Blues @ Dallas Stars ★ 7 PM CST ★ NBCSN / CBC ★

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Very well defended at the end . They lost every faceoff but still managed to not give to Blues too much dangerous.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Great, great game. Beat the Blues in their own game.

Don't think they're all gonna be like that, though.

phil7488

We're back
Mar 3, 2011
DFW
Easily sound have been 4 or 5 to 1. Elliott kept them hanging around. Glad we responded with the fakem line and some shut down D.

RORbacon

May 14, 2014
Central Illinois
You guys played a hell of a game. Not sure why so many wrote the Stars off. Should have been 4 or 5 for the stars. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
You guys played a hell of a game. Not sure why so many wrote the Stars off. Should have been 4 or 5 for the stars. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Because you guys beat the defending champions and we had some hiccups against an injured Wild team. The Hawks weren't all that good this season but that narrative usually gets ignored because well they're still the Hawks.

Stars and Blues are very evenly matched imho.

RORbacon

May 14, 2014
Central Illinois
Because you guys beat the defending champions and we had some hiccups against an injured Wild team. The Hawks weren't all that good this season but that narrative usually gets ignored because well they're still the Hawks.

Stars and Blues are very evenly matched imho.

I agree. This should be a hell of series. Good luck the rest of the way.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
By the way i really hope Eaves isn't out for too long. He's been very good and would be a pretty big loss. Val in is fine but the fourth line with Moen did not look good today. Fiddler and Moen are pretty much done / close to done. If they get too much ice time we're trouble.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Texas is down 1-4 to San Diego in an elimination game so at least the big team looks like it will have plenty of options for replacements going forward.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
By the way i really hope Eaves isn't out for too long. He's been very good and would be a pretty big loss. Val in is fine but the fourth line with Moen did not look good today. Fiddler and Moen are pretty much done / close to done. If they get too much ice time we're trouble.

It looks like the Texas Stars are done, so help is on the way.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia

Lines next game if eaves cant go?

Benn - eakin - sharp
Janmark -spezza-nichushkin
Rousell-faksa-hemsky
Moen-fiddler-scevior

K.i.s.s

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad