GDT: CBJ vs. Chicago - The No Clever Header Thread - 2/25 7 PM

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
While we didn’t score, all four lines looked cohesive, something we’ve not seen,.......Tex looked good to me and Bemstrom didn’t look like a guy playing his first game since Moby Dick was a minnow.....all lines did a good job of hitting the offensive zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Columbus Jack

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
Z’s first game back since injury.. nearly 8 and a half minutes TOI in the first.. on track to play nearly 25 mins.

welcome back, Z.

Reactions: Bobcat110

goblin3

Mar 23, 2014
Laine stick handling is so clumsy, that and the physical play is the main difference between him and Ovie, whose stick handling is amazing for a dude of his size
If he has space it's pretty good but in close kinda average. That and acceleration and edge work are his weaknesses. He can be very physical, he's shown it before. When he played in Liiga he was a monster on the boards, kinda strange he seems pretty bad there now.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
While we didn’t score, all four lines looked cohesive, something we’ve not seen,.......Tex looked good to me and Bemstrom didn’t look like a guy playing his first game since Moby Dock was a minnow.....all lines did a good job of hitting the offensive zone.

I see someone doesn't want to get sued.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
If he has space it's pretty good but in close kinda average. That and acceleration and edge work are his weaknesses. He can be very physical, he's shown it before. When he played in Liiga he was a monster on the boards, kinda strange he seems pretty bad there now.

Its mostly because playing with long stick vs Ovechkin short stick, same with Matthews, besides they are elite shooters they can stickhandle much better with shorter stick

Vapaatunnus

Feb 2, 2021
Its mostly because playing with long stick vs Ovechkin short stick, same with Matthews besides they are elite shooters they can stickhandle much better with shorter stick
This. When I was kid I played with short stick and it is quite easier.:laugh:

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
What's up with these dump ins when there are plays to make, I don't think they did this in the 1st period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad