Rumor: CBJ scouting Boston

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
I just said I think giving up Cam and Rychel would be a mistake. Obviously you have to give up value to receive value in return.

And I also said "I have no idea what they would want" and that "I'm terrible at proposals". It's your own damn fault for taking my post literally.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Jarmo is taking in Colorado/Pitt tonight...so add that to the list...he's trying to find something...

JKG08

Oct 6, 2014
Southern, OH
Am I the only one who hates how many people have already proclaimed Jenner to be the future captain of this club? I mean, I love Jenner as a player. But give Dubi the C already. He's the one who stayed on the ice after the playoff series and patted everyone on the back as they walked into the dressing room after losing the series. He's the one who is in charge of handling the other team's top line players. He's the one who is a vocal leader. He's the one who earned a well deserved contract extension and pay bump, basically solidifying his spot with the team for the next 5 years +

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Let's be real, I don't think anyone will ever be captain of this team.
QFTW
Am I the only one who hates how many people have already proclaimed Jenner to be the future captain of this club? I mean, I love Jenner as a player. But give Dubi the C already. He's the one who stayed on the ice after the playoff series and patted everyone on the back as they walked into the dressing room after losing the series. He's the one who is in charge of handling the other team's top line players. He's the one who is a vocal leader. He's the one who earned a well deserved contract extension and pay bump, basically solidifying his spot with the team for the next 5 years +

I feel like they would have already given it to him if they were going to. I just think Jenner is a lot more even keel when it comes to his emotions. I mean did you see him after he scored the GWG in the shootout?! Didn't even crack as much as a smile, just calmly skated to the bench and waited. That says a lot about the kid to me.

major major

Feb 18, 2013

Dubi is the leader, no doubt. Giving Jenner the C wouldn't change that, so I have no problem with it.

CBJorBust

Sep 27, 2006

^This

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Hartnell for Marchand and Kelly (cap dump)

That's ugly. I think Hartnell fits well on this club. For his production, I don't think his contract is all that bad. We'll need guys like Hartnell for physical games. Personally, the only guy from Boston that I'd want would be Reilly Smith. He's young, plays physical and can score, seems like a Jackets style player.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
That's ugly. I think Hartnell fits well on this club. For his production, I don't think his contract is all that bad. We'll need guys like Hartnell for physical games. Personally, the only guy from Boston that I'd want would be Reilly Smith. He's young, plays physical and can score, seems like a Jackets style player.

Is that not marchand? Who is younger and better than hartnell?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Hatnell is a goon. I don't see the love.

Love isn't something you see. It's something you feel.

tumblr_mphw5aFMtR1svn73fo1_500.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad