Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread XI

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Does CKA sticking him on the fourth line so often basically mean they know he's gone after this season?

Currently SKA's 4th line is basically the same as 2nd or 3rd lines, as they are using a rather unusual Top3/Bottom9 concept.

Apparently Voronkov is playing low minutes with a few young guys

Played on the second line today.

Reactions: ColumbusTrill

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Anyone know if OJBH is injured? Didn't play in the Mississauga game last night.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Apparently Voronkov is struggling mightily this season, judging from the comments on his official prospect page in the Prospects section.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Apparently Voronkov is struggling mightily this season, judging from the comments on his official prospect page in the Prospects section.

I don’t see the rush or need to trade Jenner, Domi or Bemstrom in order to make room for Voronkov.

Anybody can take whatever they want out of that comment.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Room for Marchenko, room for Chinakhov, room for onson, room for.... are we going to endlessly make room for someone, or do players have to earn it?

I don't know the context of your discussion. In any case, I'll make the rare suggestion that we might have to make room by shipping out a prospect or two. That's not normally how you'd do it but if we can cut some lower upside guys, that would be better than clearing out the whole roster to make room for kids. Teams need good veterans.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I don't know the context of your discussion. In any case, I'll make the rare suggestion that we might have to make room by shipping out a prospect or two. That's not normally how you'd do it but if we can cut some lower upside guys, that would be better than clearing out the whole roster to make room for kids. Teams need good veterans.
Look higher and and idea to make room for Voronkov.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
I'll post this here since I don't see a non-affiliates prospect thread. I've put together a prospect signing deadline chart as best I could. Here it is:

NOTE: Ole-Julian Bjorgvik-Holm, Stanislav Svozil, and Samuel Knazko are already signed to ELCs, depsite not playing for the Blue Jackets or Monsters

June 1
Marcus Karlberg

August 15
Robbie Stucker
Peter Thome

June 1
Ben Boyd
James Malatesta
Eric Hjorth

June 1
Mikael Pyyhtia
Samuel Johannesson