Post-Game Talk: CBJ (Pithy title incoming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
In our three games with Columbus this year we've had all kinds of issues with them. Even the game we won was a shootout and the Rangers tied it with 11 seconds left in the game on a Lafreniere goal. For whatever reason the Blue Jackets seem to have our number this year.

Rempe a two game point streak. He definitely didn't win the fight though. Olivier was a bit marked up though too. No one wins them all and fights in two nights is a lot.....or at least it is these days.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
We need to find some pita and challah to join bread for the playoffs.

• Love
Reactions: tlk

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
This was such an absolutely devastating loss. I can't believe they lost for the first time since January 26th when nobody even knew who Matt Rempe was. I just don't see how they can recover from this. We are only 20 points away from not making the playoffs.
I’ll see you at the “we made the playoffs” parade! Should be one to remember .

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
This was such an absolutely devastating loss. I can't believe they lost for the first time since January 26th when nobody even knew who Matt Rempe was. I just don't see how they can recover from this. We are only 20 points away from not making the playoffs.
a sober assessment.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
Can someone please f***ing tell Zibs that he doesn't need to clap it 2000 MPH. Maybe if he held back a little he'd be more accurate with it instead of, you know, shooting it right into the goalie when he has half a net open.

1st goal against the Devils.

They all thought he was going to blast it, instead, he skated up to the goalie and caught everyone off-guard.

This team is allergic in attempting to carry the puck to the opposing goalie's crease.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
He did it again
Tj7OhTz.jpeg

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
hard to believe considering how much they dominate us constantly but Columbus are an AWFUL team.

Just a complete no-show by the Rangers.

And as much as people want to bring up the 10 game win streak, Trouba and Mika were garbage in almost every one of those games.

March isn't going to save us when it comes to those 2. And they will continue to get major minutes. Its a big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad