Post-Game Talk: CBJ (Pithy title incoming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don't care how many games they won in a row. A performance like that against a team like that is never acceptable. We're incredibly unlikely to win the cup this year but this team could have at least given us a record and a memory of winning 11 in a row. They chose to not show up. Sorry, I'm pissed.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Losing this game sucks but the team looks like they’re a bit gassed after this run. Yesterday they weren’t good and were worse today.

It is what it is just sucks to miss out on a franchise record winning streak by losing to one of the worst teams in the league. Also sucks to lose to that team twice this season. Playing down to bad opponents is a problem with this core.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I don't care how many games they won in a row. A performance like that against a team like that is never acceptable. We're incredibly unlikely to win the cup this year but this team could have at least given us a record and a memory of winning 11 in a row. They chose to not show up. Sorry, I'm pissed.
Yes but will they make the playoffs?

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
IMG_7401.jpeg

The coaches, the GM, scouts,a member of Dolan’s band has to see how much they are wasting Adam Fox

Please, someone step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad