GDT: CBJ @ Nashville | 8pm EST | "2013 Season Opener" Edition

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
So are those top three line a 1A 1B 1C deal, or is Atkinson really playing on line 1 ove Johansson? I've heard Atkinson's name thrown around, but if he's on line 1, maybe he's better than I thought. I'll be at the game tonight, so it'll be a good chance for me to see how good Cam is.

Best of luck tonight and this year. I have nothing against Columbus, hope they can turn it around.

Johanson is a center and Cam is not, so it's not like Cam is taking Ryan's spot.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
So glad about Bob starting. We take this one. 3-2. Bobs with the hatty channeling his inner Hextall.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I'm at work. I'm busy. I barely have time to type this. But I've been doing "Let's Go Jackets!!" clap clap clapclapclap in my head all day.

So psyched!!

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
But I've been doing "Let's Go Jackets!!" clap clap clapclapclap in my head all day.

Might want to get that evaluated. :sarcasm:

It'll be interesting to see what state both teams are in after the lockout and shortened camp. New Jackets vs. Preds without Suter.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
So glad about Bob starting. We take this one. 3-2. Bobs with the hatty channeling his inner Hextall.

I wonder if that means Mason gets the home opener? Well, if Bob plays exceptionally well, maybe not. In either case, I'm pumped for hockey! Can't wait till 3 for the first broadcast of the year, followed by a Jackets win in Nashville!

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I can't contain my excitement for hockey to start. I like the look of the team and I am glad Johansen and Bob are playing tonight.

I wonder if that means Mason gets the home opener? Well, if Bob plays exceptionally well, maybe not. In either case, I'm pumped for hockey! Can't wait till 3 for the first broadcast of the year, followed by a Jackets win in Nashville!

My guess would be if Bob wins tonight he plays against Detroit.

bizzz*

Hopefully Borovsky and Rinne will continue to play at their KHL level. While Bob had 4 shutouts in his last 8 starts, Rinne playing for my hometown team used to do things like that all the time:

CBJ 3 NSH 1.

CBJMark

Feb 4, 2012
Nashville Skyline????

Is Matthew's opening post and picture for this thread a clever reference to "Nashville Skyline", the old classic Bob Dylan LP, or what? Maybe it should be updated to "Nashville Cryline" or something...way, almost forgot my login to this group. Anyway, it's been waaaay too long! Jackets 3 Preds 1

CBJMark

Feb 4, 2012
Nashville Skyline????

Is Matthew's opening post and picture for this thread a clever reference to "Nashville Skyline", the old classic Bob Dylan LP, or what? Maybe it should be updated to "Nashville Cryline" or something...way, almost forgot my login to this group. Anyway, it's been waaaay too long! Jackets 3 Preds 1

ClevelandJacketFan

Awesome Mascots!
Nov 1, 2007
...Really?
Great news to hearing Bob starting. Hopefully, he grabs it and doesn't let go of the job.

Disappointed to not see Test-tube in tonight. Not a huge fan of Calvert and his weak game, but it's only the fourth line and he's got two very professional guys with him.

This team will go as Johansen and Brassard go. Let's hope they have a good game/season.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Methot was the team DJ for pre game warmups. I wonder who does the honors now? Won't miss Marc's playlist. Sexy and I know it. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad