GDT: CBJ @ Nashville | 8pm EST | "2013 Season Opener" Edition

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Meh..............Ok, "JOIN THE BATTLE!"......................:dunno:

Am very happy that hockey's back........will be there Monday night.

Looking forward to Center Ice free preview this month & reduced price after that. Also the return of HNIC.

So, IGNITE THE NIGHT!..............ALL OUT, ALL SEASON!............HARDCORE HOCKEY!..........

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Of course they had to start with my #1 against my #2...

...then again, that's probably a good thing. After so long, it's good to have a reminder of where true loyalties lie.

LET'S GO JACKETS! :D

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Living in Orlando, this team draws a lot of parallels with the Magic. They just traded away their star player for a lot of youth.

We may not win a lot of games this year, but the effort will be there every night and we should be in every game. I'm looking forward to it.

whalerjacket

It never happened.
Jun 19, 2007
Troy, Ohio
First visit back to hfboards since the summer. Feels so good to be back and reading the posts of familiar names.

Didn't think I'd be excited for the NHL to start a 48-game season after the torture of the lockout (during which I seemed to lose interest all together)...but I am now.

And we have JD now. Oh Baby! Sorry, had to say it.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I'll say 4-2 Columbus.

Columbus goals

Atkinson x2
Dorsett
Aucoin

If Atkinson is unable to play, the two goals will be by Umberger and Foligno.

Is Bobrovsky starting for sure?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I'll say 4-2 Columbus.

Columbus goals

Atkinson x2
Dorsett
Aucoin

If Atkinson is unable to play, the two goals will be by Umberger and Foligno.

Is Bobrovsky starting for sure?

Not official. Shawn Mitchell's morning Puck Rakers blog calls Bob "best guess." Nothign on his Twitter nor Portzline's, or on team's Twitter or web site.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@jrimercbj: #CBJ will start Bobrovsky vs #preds tonight. He'll be making his Blue Jackets debut. Look for Johansento center the 3rd line. Deserved!”

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@RobMixer: Tonight's #CBJ lines: 18-16-13, 17-42-15, 71-19-22, 11-24-40; 51-6, 7-21, 4-33. Letestu, Gillies, Savard will be scratched.”

CBJSprague24

"Scoreboard, son."
Oct 11, 2007
52mi from the Nat
What is th---am I--no it can't b--a GDT? Hockey? NHL HOCKEY?

This feels like when you were a kid and went to school late because you had an appointment or were sick in the morning. It's weird, but it's the norm.

...except I actually LIKE hockey.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
So are those top three line a 1A 1B 1C deal, or is Atkinson really playing on line 1 over Johansson? I've heard Atkinson's name thrown around, but if he's on line 1, maybe he's better than I thought. I'll be at the game tonight, so it'll be a good chance for me to see how good Cam is.

Best of luck tonight and this year. I have nothing against Columbus, hope they can turn it around.

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
So are those top three line a 1A 1B 1C deal, or is Atkinson really playing on line 1 ove Johansson? I've heard Atkinson's name thrown around, but if he's on line 1, maybe he's better than I thought. I'll be at the game tonight, so it'll be a good chance for me to see how good Cam is.

Best of luck tonight and this year. I have nothing against Columbus, hope they can turn it around.

Atkinson being on the 1st line tells you of our scoring depth. He's good, and should be in the NHL, but not the 1st line. Johansen however is TBD.

Good luck and have fun tonight!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad