GDT: CBJ @ Nashville | 8pm EST | "2013 Season Opener" Edition

IBleedUnionBlue

Aug 16, 2009
Two words...Jack's BBQ

Agreed - Ate there Saturday before the game.

Nashville is an awesome road trip, I've met and talked with alot of their fans...classy fanbase, friendly town.

Agree again. And similarly, the arena employees I spoke to after the game said that Columbus has the best fans in the league when it comes to visiting their city. One mentioned the rivalry was great because of the sportsmanship of the two fanbases. A few fans of teams they mentioned that they had problems with are some of the same fanbases we find obnoxious in Nationwide. I heard numerous Pred fans tell my wife and I great game afterwards.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Agreed - Ate there Saturday before the game.

Agree again. And similarly, the arena employees I spoke to after the game said that Columbus has the best fans in the league when it comes to visiting their city. One mentioned the rivalry was great because of the sportsmanship of the two fanbases. A few fans of teams they mentioned that they had problems with are some of the same fanbases we find obnoxious in Nationwide. I heard numerous Pred fans tell my wife and I great game afterwards.

The Phoenix fans were great like that in their barn, too. Even bought us a beer! The arena is out in the middle of nowhere, but they've built a really cool entertainment and restuarant facitily adjacent. Lots of outdoor seating and music. Of course, in PHO the weather is conducive to that atmosphere!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad