Prospect Info: CBJ in Traverse City, 2022 Edition | Sept. 15-19

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Marchenko just turned 22 year old, without a single game in NHL or AHL. And it's not like he was the super star of his KHL team.

Not trying to trash on the dude but I dont really see what'd put him in a position where he shouldnt be in the tourney. He could very easily play in AHL this year.
Yeah, it's a little odd for a 22 year old with three years of professional hockey to play in this tournament but while he's played on a NA sized rink, it's different playing with NA type players and game play. this is simply an option to get him going and also work wtih future teammates. He should be one of the classes of the tournament. That's the hope anyway.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
2-0 CBJ Dumais again from a nice pass from Johnson. Seemed like Dumais shouted he was going and Johnson dished as ordered. :) (Not 100% sure if it was Johnson, going by Bob here asI didn't see properly.)

Reactions: LJ7

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
I’m already rewatching plays.

Mateychuk not a great read defensively 20 secs in and they almost scored, hit the crossbar.

Nice play by Svozil and to bury the puck. 2 pretty bad giveaways at the blue line by STL, to get the puck into the zone and to keep it in by Svozil.

Reactions: Viqsi

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
3-0 CBJ by Knazko with some nice passing work by Sillinger and a great shot by Knazko to the far post while the motion was going the other way. Pretty exciting that there's opportunities all around and not just the first line.

Reactions: LJ7

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I’m already rewatching plays.

Mateychuk not a great read defensively 20 secs in and they almost scored, hit the crossbar.

Nice play by Svozil and to bury the puck. 2 pretty bad giveaways at the blue line by STL, to get the puck into the zone and to keep it in by Svozil.
STL in general just looks sloppy to me... but this is a prospect tournament so I suppose it's not entirely unexpected.

That said I'm less scouting and more just "hockey, squee!" ;)

Reactions: Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad