CBJ gets to 93/94 points and gets IN!

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Yep, and a few plugs who are not important to the team, and are not considered part of the 'core' ( Prout, Morin, etc... )

If a team has players the likes of Johansen, Dubinsky, Foligno, Jenner, Hartnell, Anisimov, Letestu, Bobrovsky ( the list goes on ) then that's a pretty damn good team.

Agreed and I would love to see it. I simply don't think there is enough time left and honestly I would not be surprised in the slightest for this team to suffer at least one more major injury. Not to mention, if this team is far out, some guys might start shutting it down early(not Dubi though).

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Agreed and I would love to see it. I simply don't think there is enough time left and honestly I would not be surprised in the slightest for this team to suffer at least one more major injury. Not to mention, if this team is far out, some guys might start shutting it down early(not Dubi though).

Good points, I can definitely see where you're coming from. It would just suck to miss out on the playoffs after how awesome last year was.

I'd like to see the team at least try for another push. If we make it, fantastic. If the CBJ just fall a few points short, I'm not worried about draft position, because the organization already has very talented prospects.

In short, I just want to see this team play hard, and do their best. I don't like tanking one bit.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
They aren't even good now so what's your point?

I mean, you guys can go on ahead and be optimistic but it's pretty much pointless now in terms of the playoffs.

So....do you think they will make it this year? I haven't been able to get a gauge on where you stand yet...

MrKelso

Feb 26, 2015
Grove City
As of tonight we have what, 23 games left in total?

To realistically have any kind of chance at getting into the playoffs we have to finish with a 17-6 record (or probably better).

The ONLY hope at this point is a win tonight, and then to get Bob back in net on Saturday and start another urgent point streak. Maybe in the next two weeks or so we could get Boone Jenner back? Who knows...

It's not impossible, but it's an extreme long shot.

This team has shown it can battle and play with energy these last few weeks, they just have to stop chasing games. Play physical defense for 60 minutes like they did in Pittsburgh last week.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
As of tonight we have what, 23 games left in total?

To realistically have any kind of chance at getting into the playoffs we have to finish with a 17-6 record (or probably better).

The ONLY hope at this point is a win tonight, and then to get Bob back in net on Saturday and start another urgent point streak. Maybe in the next two weeks or so we could get Boone Jenner back? Who knows...

It's not impossible, but it's an extreme long shot.

This team has shown it can battle and play with energy these last few weeks, they just have to stop chasing games. Play physical defense for 60 minutes like they did in Pittsburgh last week.

I would love to see that but I think the team is trending the direction of finishing 6-17. Not for lack of trying, just been a long season with many injuries.

MrKelso

Feb 26, 2015
Grove City
I would love to see that but I think the team is trending the direction of finishing 6-17. Not for lack of trying, just been a long season with many injuries.

Just last week they were on a 5-2 run.

The team out played Buffalo on Tuesday night, Bob or Curtis don't give up three crap goals like Forsberg did.

Now Bob should be back either Saturday or early next week.

Even if they do miss the playoffs a 6-17 finish would be extremely disappointing. As I said, they've shown very recently that they're capable of playing well for 60 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad