CBJ Fantasy Hockey Thread (post fantasy / video game items here)

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I'm checking in to see if an invite went out yet. I know, it's still early. :)
Not yet. I've got to wait for Yahoo to activate the hockey leagues. I don't think they have yet but I'll double check. Don't worry I'll send you one.

Reactions: Tecmo

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
Not yet. I've got to wait for Yahoo to activate the hockey leagues. I don't think they have yet but I'll double check. Don't worry I'll send you one.

hey espen, I would love to be a part of the league this year! i’m a super active GM and reliable!

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
hey espen, I would love to be a part of the league this year! i’m a super active GM and reliable!
I'll double check with existing managers and see if any are dropping out. I'll keep you posted.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I saw none of that.

I’ve always been for 10 teams, if we can get them, so yeah, expansion. And if so, then redraft is the way to go.

I’m sure it’s a hassle but please post or DM me here as I don’t get notifications from Yahoo at all.

Reactions: Fro

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I saw none of that.

I’ve always been for 10 teams, if we can get them, so yeah, expansion. And if so, then redraft is the way to go.

I’m sure it’s a hassle but please post or DM me here as I don’t get notifications from Yahoo at all.
Will do

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Ok. Based on the responses I received if we can get another player in addition to I3LI3 we'll expand our leaue to ten teams.

We also will eliminate the keeper feature for this year and re-draft from scratch. Going forward I propose that we make this a 3 person keeper league with a complete redraft every 4th year.

Anyone interested in being the 10th player let me know. Please join only if you intend to play actively all year long. Nothing is more irritating than having guys sign up and lose interest quickly and stop changing lineups from day to day.

First to respond will be in.

Monk please standby in case we need you back. ;)

Monk

Feb 5, 2008

I'll even throw in 20% of what we get to mod HF.

ept_sports_nhl_experts-119314061-1224481023.jpg

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Hey Guys,

Hello from hurricane threatened Florida.

Some of you might have noticed our draft is scheduled for 7 pm EDT next Monday October 3rd. If for some reason you can't make it make sure you have ranked your players so the system will hopefully pick your guy rather than whomever they rank as next best.

If more than 1 or 2 guys can't make it I'll try to find a time agreeable to all. Based on history that is difficult, if not impossible, to do but I'll try if necessary.

The draft order will be assigned by Yahoo about 1/2 hour before we are scheduled to start. It will be a snake draft, ie. Whomever picks 10th will also pick 11th, player picking first will pick 20th & 21st, and so on.

REMEMBER WE ARE DRAFTING FROM SCRATCH SO NO KEEPERS.

If you have questions comments let me know as soon as you can.

Looking forward to another competitive season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad