CBJ Fantasy Hockey Thread (post fantasy / video game items here)

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
Late season pick ups of Husso and Smith saved me. Smith With 5 wins and a gaa of 0.80 and sv% of .976 and 2 shutouts in the last 14 day hopefully has me moving into the finals

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Late season pick ups of Husso and Smith saved me. Smith With 5 wins and a gaa of 0.80 and sv% of .976 and 2 shutouts in the last 14 day hopefully has me moving into the finals
Barring a catastrophe which I don't foresee I think we both pulled off upsets this week. Keeping fingers crossed.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Man, if you jinxed me...Last "week" goes through this week. I'm up but almost all categories are close. Gonna be a nail biter.
Whoops! Was not my intent.

Maybe if you were playing me, but I have struggled the last several years. So long that I apparently don’t know how the playoffs work…

Good luck to the finalists, he said!

Last edited:
Reactions: EspenK

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
@EspenK with the championship! Congrats old man.
Thank you. Premature congratulations overcome.

Hodgkin's Victor put up a great battle. I think we tied in 4 categories including goals, wins, shots on goal and power play points. A couple of points here and there and the outcome would have been different. Fun year and looking forward to next season.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I don't want to push anyone out of the league but if you're walking away because you don't want to play then I'd gladly join.

@EspenK If a spot opens up, I'd appreciate your consideration.

I only joined last year to be a sport and fill an empty spot, not really my thing. All yours :)

Tecmo

Jul 24, 2022
Ohio
I think you should tell us your proposed team name and then we can vote on whether you are worthy.

Ha! Many forum leagues say, "use your forum name" so I anticipated inquiring if that's how it worked here. I'll proactively ask for grace because I am so not a clever or creative person. I'm boring.

A hopeful +1 in my favor is that I'll be way too active of an owner and thus engage in the league all year long.

Tecmo

Jul 24, 2022
Ohio
I agree plus the new owner admission fee of $100 should do the trick.
It's the boss! Let me know if you have a spot when the time arrives. It's never too early to start thinking about fantasy sports. Is it a keeper league or fresh draft every year?

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Ha! Many forum leagues say, "use your forum name" so I anticipated inquiring if that's how it worked here. I'll proactively ask for grace because I am so not a clever or creative person. I'm boring.

A hopeful +1 in my favor is that I'll be way too active of an owner and thus engage in the league all year long.
You will need a creative name. For example DSL has a bunny with a pancake on head for his avatar so his team is named Pancake Bunnies. I'm not sure how I came up with mine but it is the Waffle Hares..

BTW you're in replacing Monk...although I hate to see the easy W leave...:D.

It's the boss! Let me know if you have a spot when the time arrives. It's never too early to start thinking about fantasy sports. Is it a keeper league or fresh draft every year?
3 Player Keeper...no prospects just NHlers. We usually draft a few days before start of season. PM me your email so I can get you in when the time comes.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Contemplating if Texier stays healthy and performs around 50-60 pts... anybody cbj fans have any thoughts on that? I'll admit i have genral surface level knowledge of your team. But I like alot of pieces. Just wondering where some guys might fit like texier, johnson, bemstrom and roslovic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad