Confirmed with Link: CBJ Claim Adam Cracknell From LA

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
@FriedgeHNIC: #CBJ claims Adam Cracknell from LA

David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 42s43 seconds ago
Blue Jackets claim Adam @ACracknell29 off waivers from the Kings, who were worried about losing him.

can't say i know anything about him...

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 20s20 seconds ago
Cracknell is 6-1, 220 pound RW. Tough guy. Spent most of his career in #stlblues organization, but was with #LAKings

drafted by Calgary, played in StL though...so guess Jarmo/JD know about him...

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Hes pretty physical. Couple years ago he and Reaves were beasts in the playoffs hitting everything. Probably just some more size and physical play for the 4th line. I think he can play LW, not 100% though

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Hmm. Doesn't seem like much of an improvement from Tropp/Boll/the multitude of 4th line guys we have. Wonder what this means for Chaput and Dano/Wennberg.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
only things I can think of, is maybe we have some sort of deal brewing and its a filler for if they can't clear customs...or someone is more injured than suspected and we needed a body...

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Maybe they expected D'Amigo to get claimed (he didn't) so this was just a roster maintenance move?

I can remember Doc Emerick saying his name, so he must have done enough to get repeated mentions, Whether they were good ones or not, I'unno.

EDIT:
I would like to start the "maybe Dubi is more than 'nicked up'" panic movement now. You're welcome.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Sigh, we hardly knew him. Just signed over the summer and expected to see him called up later in the season when injury occurs. Rascals.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 32s32 seconds ago

#CBJ coach Todd Richards says Brandon Dubinsky is out vs. #Sabres on Thursday. He's day to day w lower body.

JrussJacket

May 26, 2004
Twitter @jrusscbj
Porty tweeting that with this pick up he doesn't think Chaput will make team now....feel really bad if thats the case because he has done more then any of the prospects in camp, dano and wenns included. Hes gotta be thinking what the hell do i gotta do to make it sheesh

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Porty tweeting that with this pick up he doesn't think Chaput will make team now....feel really bad if thats the case because he has done more then any of the prospects in camp, dano and wenns included. Hes gotta be thinking what the hell do i gotta do to make it sheesh

Aaaand a center spot opens up with Dubi out.

Of course, could just roll Wennberg in his place and Chaput may be out of the 4th line anyway.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
So this means Gibbons is also on waivers as soon as he's off IR. Chaput then goes down when Dubinsky is back. Dano goes down when Jenner is back.

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
I'd like to see Wennberg sent down over Chaput or Dano. I think he could use some time, and the other two seemed to have a better camp, especially Chaput, there's no way you can cut him.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Cracknell is a great 4th line winger, throws his body around and is really good on the cycle, can chip in a couple goals here and there.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I could be wrong but it seems we have enough 4th liners without this pick up. Really would be terrible if this guy costs Chaput his shot.

JrussJacket

May 26, 2004
Twitter @jrusscbj
I'd like to see Wennberg sent down over Chaput or Dano. I think he could use some time, and the other two seemed to have a better camp, especially Chaput, there's no way you can cut him.

Totally AGREE. I like wennberg but i honestly was a little disappointed with his camp. Chaput and Dano played their hearts out and they deserve a shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad