CBJ Board Other Sports Thread: Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
I'm excited to see how many more interceptions our waste of a first round draft pick QB can throw this year. He'll finally have had some development and a full off season so this year he should be in prime interception-throwing condition.

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
The Browns' division seems to be getting worse and worse. Problem for them is I don't see them doing anything to pass the other teams.

KeithBWhittington

Going North
Jun 14, 2003
Brick by Brick
Visit site
Pernetti out as Rutgers AD. Should have been done the same day Rice was fired. As soon as that video came to his (Pernetti's) attention, Rice should have been fired, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. University president Robert Barchi could also be in the crosshairs now since he, apparently, approved the initial punishment for Rice (3 games, fine, and attend anger management)

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Chapman with another save.

reds.jpg

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Just a reminder.... the March Madness final is today at 9pm... Louisville vs Michigan...

I'm all in for the Cardinals!!!

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
You choked, Wooten!

Nice win lee. By one point!

And congrats to ME for not finishing dead last.

Hard to believe only 2 people picked the Cards seeing the way they played through the whole tourney.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
this Aaron Hernandez stuff is crazy...partially feel bad for him since he's a Gator, but at the same time...don't be a dumbass...

RT @WesleyLowery: Prosecutor: Police have #Hernandez on tape w/ firearm and saying "you can't trust anyone anymore" before picking up Lloyd.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
this Aaron Hernandez stuff is crazy...partially feel bad for him since he's a Gator, but at the same time...don't be a dumbass...

RT @WesleyLowery: Prosecutor: Police have #Hernandez on tape w/ firearm and saying "you can't trust anyone anymore" before picking up Lloyd.

I'm pretty sure being an (alleged) murderer does not make one a "dumbass."

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
ku-xlarge.jpg

University of Cincinnati relocating closer to Columbus?

OSU won't like having another major college on their home turf.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Homer Bailey becomes the first pitcher since Nolan Ryan to pitch the last two no-hitters. Last September and tonight. He was throwing straight gas in the ninth. With his pitch count over 100, he was hitting 97 on the gun.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Cannot believe they apologized for Homer dropping an F bomb

Homer Bailey becomes the first pitcher since Nolan Ryan to pitch the last two no-hitters. Last September and tonight. He was throwing straight gas in the ninth. With his pitch count over 100, he was hitting 97 on the gun.

Picked it up in the 8th inning, sounds like David Bailey was throwing bb's up there.. love the excitement Go Cincy Redlegs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia