CBJ Board Other Sports Thread: Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Congratulations to the Bucks! Although for awhile I thought it was going to go to a game of HORSE. 50 pts to win the Big 10(11?12?13?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Congratulations to the Bucks! Although for awhile I thought it was going to go to a game of HORSE. 50 pts to win the Big 10(11?12?13?)

Here here. Way to keep it rolling going into the tourny. If these guys can make it to the final four again, I'll be amazed.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
That was a great middle school basketball game today in the BIG 10 tourney finale..............:shakehead

Can anyone shoot the basketball anymore? Or run the court? Or possibly; just for the hell of it, run maybe ONE set play?

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
That was a great middle school basketball game today in the BIG 10 tourney finale..............:shakehead

Can anyone shoot the basketball anymore? Or run the court? Or possibly; just for the hell of it, run maybe ONE set play?

Who cares? They have great basketball IQ. :sarcasm:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I'm playing to show that I know as little about basketball as I know about hockey.

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
I'm playing to show that I know as little about basketball as I know about hockey.

Luckily you don't have to know anything to pick(or post on this board lol). You're better off that way.

Last year 15th seed Norfolk State beat 2nd seed Missouri, and 15 seed Lehigh beat 2nd seed Duke. :laugh:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

robo1

Jordin Tootoo sucks
Jan 30, 2007
Hilliard, OH
Hey guys, I think this is the right thread for this...

I created a CBJ fans March Madness group for those who are interested. I'm hoping a ton of people sign up. It is on Yahoo. :yo::yo:

Password is "CBJ"

http://t.co/DjY9im90yx

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Luckily you don't have to know anything to pick(or post on this board lol). You're better off that way.

Last year 15th seed Norfolk State beat 2nd seed Missouri, and 15 seed Lehigh beat 2nd seed Duke. :laugh:

You mean you didn't have them? :laugh:

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
After night one:

I68DSkT.jpg

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Man, I knew U shouldn't have listed to Seth Davis. Mountain West & New Mexico. Sheeeet! :laugh:

KeithBWhittington

Going North
Jun 14, 2003
Brick by Brick
Visit site
Jim Foster fired as OSU women's basketball coach.

I thought Foster had managed to escape notice. He's been credited with building the program back up (despite the Nancy Darsch getting the program to heights Foster never could) I know its women's basketball, but this guys record in the NCAA tournament with the Lady Bucks was abysmal, bordering on humorous. I can remember on at least 2 occasions where his teams were highly seeded and were beaten in the first rounds by teen-seeded teams, handily. I understand there's a "heirarchy" in Women's BBall that isn't there on the the men's side anymore, his best teams consistently underperformed in the tournament, despite being among the ten best women's programs.

Seemed like a good excuse and time since he didn't even get them in this year.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Man, I knew U shouldn't have listed to Seth Davis. Mountain West & New Mexico. Sheeeet! :laugh:

I remember listening Sunday evening to the so-called experts on CBS who seemed to be united behind the thought that New Mexico was Final Four material. Props to Harvard for exposing the Lobos for the frauds that they were.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
After night one:

I68DSkT.jpg

heh. I am 'cautiously optimistic'

I did great in the HF (or maybe it was the ACA) one last year all the way up to 14/16 and 6 out of 8 and unceremoniously collapsed to 5th place on the final weekend :)

I did get Harvard right though :D

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Oh. WOW. You could get half the clips of a Top Ten MLS Highlights Of The Week from today's Crew-DC United match by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad