Recalled/Assigned: Cayden Primeau, Matthew Peca recalled

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Why are people mad about this? You think it's a move to fix things? lol It's a move so that Lindgren goes up. And McNiven settles in Laval. If the idea is to work with having depth, you have to play that depth. As much as we could think McNivean will never be an answer, Kinkaid was even less an answer.

Bergevin can't fix things. He's not good enough. But that move was needed. Price will have to babysit now....lol

Now, if you want to be mad about acquiring Kinkaid in the first place, then yes, be my guess. I was against it too.

Kinkaid as to be bought out though. You don't play him in Laval. No way.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
I think this move is so McNiven can play in Laval
But how does it work? If McNiven goes to Laval, who goes to the ECHL? Surely not Kinkaid...

I get this is assuming Kinkaid gets claimed. But who will? I haven't looked around at which team might have interest, but off the top of my head, I can't think of any

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Why are people mad about this? You think it's a move to fix things? lol It's a move so that Lindgren goes up. And McNiven settles in Laval. If the idea is to work with having depth, you have to play that depth. As much as we could think McNivean will never be an answer, Kinkaid was even less an answer.

Bergevin can't fix things. He's not good enough. But that move was needed. Price will have to babysit now....lol

Now, if you want to be mad about acquiring Kinkaid in the first place, then yes, be my guess. I was against it too.

You're seriously mistaken if you think this move is made if we're 4-4 in the last 8 games.
But wait there's more! Okulov is coming! :laugh:

Even if the move in itself is no reason to get mad, people have had it with this nonsense already. 8 straight losses. FFS 8! 4 years out of the playoffs in the last 5. And nobody is blinking an eye in this organization.

Reactions: beh3moth

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
You're seriously mistaken if you think this move is made if we're 4-4 in the last 8 games.
But wait there's more! Okulov is coming! :laugh:

Even if the move in itself is no reason to get mad, people have had it with this nonsense already.

Bergevin is bad. But you are also mistaken if you think that the move was made so that this identified the reason why we are 0-8. Bergevin is bad. But he's not completely crazy.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Jeez...Kinkaid ain't a great back up..Who know? It's not like he was under .900 last year and allowing 3+G per game right? Oh..wait...:facepalm:

That being said. For the record, Kinkaid and Price are bringing in a similar amount of points to our team. They're both contributing at a .500 pt/record pace. Price helped the team bring in 23pts in 22gp...Kinkaid has 5pts in 5GP.
Of course if you put some craptastic rosters in front of Kinkaid he's going to look even worse...Even Price is playing under .900% SV so far...not sure what's expect of Kinkaid when even Price can't really drive the team forward.
What the hell are they expected from Lindgren who's not even a .900 goalie in the AHL! God, please don't tell me they're bringing up Primeau.

Reactions: Rockomax

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Bergevin is bad. But you are also mistaken if you think that the move was made so that this identified the reason why we are 0-8. Bergevin is bad. But he's not completely crazy.

It's definitely not out of question that he made a move just to show the fans "he's breathing". You're talking about a guy who made a fool of himself throughout the league with the Aho offersheet this summer.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Actually I'd call up Primeau and see if it lights a fire under Price's dead ass. If not... consider move him.

Call up McNiven to Laval meanwhile and give him some starts. Lindgren sucks and keep him backup there.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Disagree. He's a complete idiot and yes, he's crazy. Just like getting Scrivens was....like...the **** was the point?

So you think he puts Kinkaid on waivers 'cause he REALLY thinks that he's the reason why we are 0-8????

Svart

Live Slow, Die Fat
Jul 5, 2006
the Habs started playing bad after they saw their GM's McDonald commercial

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad