Post-Game Talk: Caution: Hot Soup! Come Get Your Connor Chowder!

Most impressive performance tonight?

• Total voters

Rengorlex

Aug 25, 2021
Mcdavid scored a hat trick the first game of the season after the 2017 playoff run...
It was a pretty different game. Oilers dominated Flames through and through and everyone was so hyped up. Then it all came crashing down.

Oilers actually looked bad against the Canucks.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
No Murray’s played more than one game in this League. But regardless of his previous time, I’m just gonna say Yes. I like what I see.
Should they extend him to a fat four year deal like they did with Koskinen as well?:D

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
Plus that nothing made Hughes roll around the ice there from a simple high stick that only caused a latent bleeding nose. Play through you dolt. If that was an Oiler doing that to try to milk the call while a goal is being scored I'd blast him. Play to the end of the play. Don't act like you've been shot and put your team down 2 men. He knew what he did and it backfired. OEL was comforting the crying Hughes at the end of the game.

But imagine somebody surmising you got jobbed in a game when you had 8PP- 4 and when you were EVEN on the sum of all your 16mins of PP time. The Oil scored 3 times on only 4 chances and all of them were quick and painless.

Maybe blame that your special teams are pathetic. Is that the officials fault too?

I think it was a good look by Nurse defending the player and sending that message. It pays dividends when people have your back. Even in taking the penalty, and then when scored against Nurse was nonplussed. He knew they were getting it back. Nurse even made a spectacular rush soon after getting out of the box and later scored the beauty finish goal. he made amends for sure. If this was anybody but Nurse people would be raving about some of his plays.

Weegar would be handed a trophy for playing a game like this.
Nonplussed, reminds me of Archer...first and only place I have heard the word

• Haha
Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Nonplussed, reminds me of Archer...first and only place I have heard the word
Never watched the show. I'm a walking thesaurus. Always been a word person. But the same thing frustrates me with trying to learn another language in that you go from knowing a lot of words to being able to use very few. I always give up. Kudos to people that can use different languages.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Never watched the show. I'm a walking thesaurus. Always been a word person. But the same thing frustrates me with trying to learn another language in that you go from knowing a lot of words to being able to use very few. I always give up. Kudos to people that can use different languages.
Don't be nonplussed again. Here's your 'Archer' hook up. Super. Awesome. Show. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad