Post-Game Talk: Cats Yandle the Bruins for a 4-1 win. Dadonov snipes two goals and Lu shines bright!

Does Hoffman hit 70 points or does Yandle hit 60 points first?

• Hoffshot

• Yandle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Nice for Huby to get another assist and Barkov with the secondary.
Yay win I guess? Is it bad that I hoped we lose this one for better draft position?

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Panarin was game breaking in last years playoffs. He single handedly carried CBJ offense. Hoffman doesn't come close to that and in fact nobody on this team does offensively.

That kind of elite talent is worth 9-10 million imo.

Hoffman had 22 goals last year. And has been a 55-60 point forward his whole career. Which is good but I wouldn't sign him with the expectation that he'll score +70.

Put Hoffshot with Huberdeau and Barkov next year and he will hit 70-75pts imo. Ya he's 4-5 years older but doesn't play a grinding game where his body will break down.

Feel we can get two players for the 9-10 million, Hoffman + young middle 6 winger with more grit and skill.

Reactions: KW and PSLguy

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Like it would be great for Lu to start vs NJD and win and retire on a good note but this streak just increases the chance he comes back next year. Him coming back completely screws the offseason plans over.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Put Hoffshot with Huberdeau and Barkov next year and he will hit 70-75pts imo. Ya he's 4-5 years older but doesn't play a grinding game where his body will break down.

Feel we can get two players for the 9-10 million, Hoffman + young middle 6 winger with more grit and skill.

Prolly need a top4 D the most right now. Channeling my inner Tallon and I think he wants Big Buff or some other vetetran D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad