Post-Game Talk: Cats Yandle the Bruins for a 4-1 win. Dadonov snipes two goals and Lu shines bright!

Does Hoffman hit 70 points or does Yandle hit 60 points first?

• Hoffshot

• Yandle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Hoffman gets traded imo.

If Hoffman gets traded get ready for the powerplay to drop from #2 to middle of the pack.

He's the sniper that the Panthers have been waiting years for and teams overload on him which opens up other guys, plus rebounds.

I don't think this season is a fluke for Hoffman. He's signed for next year and if it was a fluke trade him then.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hoffman gets traded imo.

I'd probably let McGinn go unless he signs super cheap, like sub 1.5 million. Hunt also needs to show something more or he is again just a call up next year.

Oy, it'd be tough to lose Hoffman. Feel he's our backup plan if we don't sign Panarin/top 6 forward.

Brouwer 1 x $1.2 million
McGinn 1 yr x $1.1 million, he doesn't have much leverage coming off an injury filled year.

Reactions: Kellyr

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
If Hoffman gets traded get ready for the powerplay to drop from #2 to middle of the pack.

He's the sniper that the Panthers have been waiting years for and teams overload on him which opens up other guys, plus rebounds.

I don't think this season is a fluke for Hoffman. He's signed for next year and if it was a fluke trade him then.

Tro would probably score a lot more and the whole idea behind moving Hoff is that Panarin is coming. So I don't think the PP necessarily would be any worse, should still be a top 5.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Lmao Hawks face after his hit Chara. Bruins players came over too. The big giraffe can’t defend himself? Had no problem body slamming Barkov.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
They’re playing pretty well today but clearing the zone must happen when you have clear possession of the puck.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
That's my point. Is Bread worth 3 million more per season than Hoffman? IDK
Feel Hoff could be re-signed for 6 x $6.85 million.
Let's see how Panarin does in playoffs if CBJ get in.
7 x 9-10 million for Bread is a serious deal. Definitely the biggest this franchise has ever offered no?

Panarin was game breaking in last years playoffs. He single handedly carried CBJ offense. Hoffman doesn't come close to that and in fact nobody on this team does offensively.

That kind of elite talent is worth 9-10 million imo.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Anyone else annoyed by Potvin's constant .. "ummmmmm" he's done it always but I never posted about it and watching this snoozefest I thought I'd post it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad