TSN: Carter positive for COVID, Jarry in protocol

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I hope he plays. Only fighting chance we have to take this to OT and still get one point.

Let's hope the Sharks absolutely brutalize the Leafs tonight so tomorrow Boyle looks fast against them.
For once a back to back may benefit us. The Leafs apparently demanded an early start tonight, due to their sleep doctors insistence. :eyeroll:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
In conclusion, goaltenders are a land of contrasts.
andre-the-giant-people-in-masks-cannot-be-trusted.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It’s funny the guy everyone wanted to get rid of like 2 weeks ago is suddenly integral to our success now.
Sure as shit wasn't me. I was on the Jarry wagon and never got off.

I was more like...

giphy.gif

I've been to his parents little store a few times and had a good chat with his dad each time, fantastic family. So I'll be his ride or die here no matter what.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Sure as shit wasn't me. I was on the Jarry wagon and never got off.

I was more like...

giphy.gif

I've been to his parents little store a few times and had a good chat with his dad each time, fantastic family. So I'll be his ride or die here no matter what.

Dont forget your blind hatred for Desmith.

Kind of glad I'll be at some gender reveal party, gross I know, and will occasionally stream off my phone to check in on the massacre.

will-smith-smh.gif

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
It’s funny the guy everyone wanted to get rid of like 2 weeks ago is suddenly integral to our success now.
Haha good point. But most people convinced themselves he’d be fine after they realized he wasn’t going anywhere. If we had dealt him this summer, the same people defending him would have been thrilled.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad