Injury Report: Carter Hart to IR with Upper Body Injury

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Uh, yes, yes they have.

Let's reenact what happened to Hart with you and see how you hold up but then again it was just blown out of proportion.
Yes it was to me. Still haven't seen anything from the Flyers saying he has been concussed. Where can I find an official statement from the flyers saying as much?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yes it was to me. Still haven't seen anything from the Flyers saying he has been concussed. Where can I find an official statement from the flyers saying as much?
He's in the concussion protocol. If you're going to play this stupid game where "oh they haven't said he's concussed" go find someone and somewhere else to troll.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne

This is that pure, unadulterated dumb shit. "They expect." Who is "they"? Coaching staff? GM? Team doctors? Independent neurologist? Why are they just setting expectations on this guy's concussion recovery—historically, not at all a predictable injury—and more importantly...

...why does it matter? What is so goddamn important about three road games in California (two against other really bad teams) that they've set expectations and are bringing him on the trip in case they'll be met?

Just leave him home! It's three f***ing games!

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
How is a goalie cleared to participate in practice, but not games? Wouldn't the associated risk be about the same for a goalie?
It's part of the "Phase-in" of the concussion protocol, I assume. He is supposed to go from low impact off-ice, to high impact off-ice, to on-ice low impact, to higher risk practice, etc. with each "ramp-up" lasting at least a day. By my read, it takes at least six-seven days to come out of protocol and be available for games if they follow it and the player has no setbacks.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
What a Mickey Mouse organization. Yes, let's let our young starting goalie who was been concussed participate in a practice because he 'feels good.' The only organization I know that doesn't treat their players like they're multi-million dollar investments. Christ, even the Washington Commanders aren't run this poorly. Heads should roll over this, but we all know nothing will happen.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
If I were a conspiracy theorist, I would be of the mind that players are being held out to provide an excuse for the FO as to why the team doesn't make the playoffs.
If i was a conspiracy therorist i would say ALL trades from Fletcher were planned to destroy this team, so they can rebuild. Ghost is rocking the league. Fist0 is not even playing bad. He has injured 2 key players of our team. Atkinson in training and Hart in the last game. Cevin Dogshit Hayes brought Yandsie here who on his own tanked last year! This is all planned! f*** ALL OF THEM!

Worst franchise in Sports!

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
This is that pure, unadulterated dumb shit. "They expect." Who is "they"? Coaching staff? GM? Team doctors? Independent neurologist? Why are they just setting expectations on this guy's concussion recovery—historically, not at all a predictable injury—and more importantly...

...why does it matter? What is so goddamn important about three road games in California (two against other really bad teams) that they've set expectations and are bringing him on the trip in case they'll be met?

Just leave him home! It's three f***ing games!

Pretty much this.

Your franchise goalie is concussed. And you bring him along for the ride on a road trip that is meaningless in the context of the 2022-2023 season, and are setting the expectation that he plays? Will he be backup in the games he is not playing? What if Ersson is hurt or gets pulled?

Why is this so hard?

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Don’t you know? This team is only 14 points out of a wildcard spot. Still very much in the hunt.
1672268992406.gif

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
If i was a conspiracy therorist i would say ALL trades from Fletcher were planned to destroy this team, so they can rebuild. Ghost is rocking the league. Fist0 is not even playing bad. He has injured 2 key players of our team. Atkinson in training and Hart in the last game. Cevin Dogshit Hayes brought Yandsie here who on his own tanked last year! This is all planned! f*** ALL OF THEM!

Worst franchise in Sports!
This is not planned. Fletcher was planning to compete - to be hard to play against, not hard to watch. It's incompetence; not planning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad