Player Discussion Carson Soucy

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He'll be a #5D here with no PP TOI, unless the unthinkable happens and Brodin is traded. Will top out at 20 points, and even that is optimistic.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I have him in a fantasy league I’m in and am Just wondering what everyone’s thoughts are on him and what you guys think he will top out as since he had pretty good year but is 26.

I think he's unlikely to be back (UFA). Here he doesn't have much hope of being useful in a fantasy league. Limited minutes behind Brodin and Suter. No PP time.

smartty18

Mar 7, 2020
I think he's unlikely to be back (UFA). Here he doesn't have much hope of being useful in a fantasy league. Limited minutes behind Brodin and Suter. No PP time.
Thanks for update man! And yeah I didn’t think he’d be too useful but it’s a deep league with a cap was wondering if he’s a guy to keep a hold on as an extra.. but thanks for the help, cheers!

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
He'll be a #5D here with no PP TOI, unless the unthinkable happens and Brodin is traded. Will top out at 20 points, and even that is optimistic.
He will be the #4 if either Dumba or Brodin are traded. Soucy and Brodin might have been the best pair that the Wild put on the ice this year.(for the handful of games that they played together)

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
It's weird that Soucy had a career high of 15 points with the Bulldogs, 20 points with Iowa, and is now on pace for about 25-30 (in a full season) in only his second year in the NHL. I don't think anyone saw it coming.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
It's weird that Soucy had a career high of 15 points with the Bulldogs, 20 points with Iowa, and is now on pace for about 25-30 (in a full season) in only his second year in the NHL. I don't think anyone saw it coming.
Yeah, even after being impressed with him during prospects camp one year, I thought he was a #7 Clayton Stoner-type, at best. Pretty impressive growth from the guy. He clearly never gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad