GDT: carpit

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Going to be in he minority of wanting Forsberg to start since it didn’t work out last time they did it on a b2b but I don’t really care about a 1 game sample. Forsberg isn’t good by any means but he gives you a better chance of winning than Ned. Hopefully Ned can make me look dumb and get the job done today.

I think we can’t rely on either of them, or even Mrazek once back, to take both ends of every back to back down the stretch. I agree with Forsberg playing more based on play so far but avoid any B2B. For anyone.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
As much as I find myself saying "this guy isnt that good" to myself when I watch him, edmundson is responsible for a good percentage of the teams offense in the last stretch

Ed giveth, Ed taketh away.

My only pet peeve is when Rod just kind of doubles down on guys --- I'll be happy to be proven wrong though1

Also, man I could watch that Tro goal celebration all day!

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
This may be Ned's last audition for this year if Mrazek is coming back soon. May say a lot about his chances for next year as well. Of course the team needs to show up in front of him, but he needs his A game.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Would expect the Pens to come out like bats out of a cave in hell after losing to the Caps-- if we survive that, I feel okay about our chances. ::crosses fingers and toes ::

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
No, Forslund is just his name, but he's American. Very American.
At least y’all get one Euro. Tripp is very much Scottish :sarcasm:

maxresdefault.jpg

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Sure didn't take long for Crosby to interfere with someone and get the retaliation call...

Probably for the best, does anyone even remember when our PP looked even slightly competent?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad