GDT: carpit

SaunaCoach

Feb 27, 2020
Yesterday was great. Really wish we wouldn't have given away a point.

So awesome to get to watch two games in one weekend without Messing up my sleep.

Our magic number dropped from 34 to 28 since yesterday. Hopefully todays games will make it shrink a bit too.

5-0 CAR

Reactions: Tryamw

jiitu

Jun 17, 2013
Yesterday was the last moment to wake up. One point for isles but other ways...perfect results (taking into acco7t i want florida instead of toronto).

If we havent been playing good, the others have definitely given us a chance as well. Now judt time to go.

hurricanesfan66

Dec 22, 2018
Jarry should be starting for them since Murray started yesterday. They had issues with odd-man rushes against Washington, so lets see a lot of the TSA line.

Reactions: Tryamw

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
He's playing his offside. I'm not gonna drag the guy for making a mistake playing a position he generally doesn't play.
I am one that likes Skjei, but he made the same mistakes on his natural side as a Ranger.
He could be playing great and in the midst of making a good play, blows a tire. Otherwise, the guy is solid.

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
WE ARE THE FLINT THAT WILL STRIKE THE SPARK THAT WILL IGNITE THE TINDER THAT WILL START THE FIRE THAT WILL BURN DOWN ALL THE FEATHERS OF THIS FLIGHTLESS FLOCK OF BIRDS.

ALSO, I AM READYING A RAID ONCE PENS START A GDT.

Lo there do I see my father;
Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers;
Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.
Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Skjei really needs to clean up his game. He was susceptible to the boneheaded play in NY, which become his MO. The guy can have a great game, but blow it with a cement head turnover.

It seems to me that 90% of Skjei's issues have been right around the net on the right side of the defensive zone. Just looks uncomfortable with little muscle memory when pressured. I'm not sure how much RD he played in NYR but even Slavin has had some similar trouble on his offside.

CaniacSZN

May 20, 2013
Going to be in he minority of wanting Forsberg to start since it didn’t work out last time they did it on a b2b but I don’t really care about a 1 game sample. Forsberg isn’t good by any means but he gives you a better chance of winning than Ned. Hopefully Ned can make me look dumb and get the job done today.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I like swapping Geekie in for Dzingle and I don't think the starting goalie will make or break the Canes. They need to play as hard as they did yesterday.

Saarela, Kuokkanen, Roy, and Gauthier were all mismatches for Rod's system in one way or another. Geekie always seemed to me like a good fit. Hopefully he can add some pop to the bottom of the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad