Confirmed with Link: Carolina sign Ryan Dzingel - 3.375 x 2

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Awesome. Should be 40ish points in the bank. Another lefty though- I know they cant just sit around waiting on williams to make a decision but I definitely want him back if for no other reason than to have a righty in case necas isn't quite ready.

EDIT Heck even if he isn't the forwards are getting crowded... off the top of my head

Nino-Aho-TT
Dzingel-Haula-Svechnikov
Williams(?)-Staal-Foegele
Necas-Martinook-McGinn(?)

EDIT again and I totally forgot Wallmark

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Dzingle scored 20 5v5 goals last year. The top Canes 5v5 scorers were Aho with 14 and Svech with 13.

Dzingle's 39 5v5 points are right up with Aho (40) + TT (40). Ahead of Williams (34) with a huge drop then down to Ferland (25).

Dzingle immediately becomes one of the more talented wingers on the team.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Ryan Dzingel:
Scouting:

Has great skating ability and can play on either side of center at the highest level, which adds to his overall value. Works hard every shift and displays good energy. Lacks ideal size (6-0, 190 pounds) for the National Hockey League game, so he could stand to develop even more bulk and strength in order to maximize production.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Dzingle scored 20 5v5 goals last year. The top Canes 5v5 scorers were Aho with 14 and Svech with 13.

Dzingle's 39 5v5 points are right up with Aho (40) + TT (40). Ahead of Williams (34) with a huge drop then down to Ferland (25).

Dzingle immediately becomes one of the more talented wingers on the team.

at $3.5m AAV for the next 2 years.

its crazy when you add what could be your 3rd or 4th most productive forward for the next couple years at a 3rd or 4th liners price range

or maybe that speaks to how weak our offense can be

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
carolina is employing the moneypuck strategy and it's been a favorable offseason as a result. they waited until everyone else blew their wad and then circled back on some of the better value players remaining that other teams didn't prioritize before they spent their budget. it's weird, but ferland signing might have been a domino for this deal if dzingel was also talking to vancouver.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad