Post-Game Talk: Carolina @ Senators REFS EDITION

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Sens squeeze out a game.

First time we play that much puck-possession since........ well last year, lol.

Turris and Mac are beauts. Zibanejad attacked the net constantly which gave Hemsky so much room. Michalek looked unneeded most of the time, lol.

A lot of missed chances and posts or else Sens could have ran away with this one in the shootout.

Tonight we played the defensive system of last year and hence Anderson made 30 saves but looked more like 20. Farrrrrrr less prime scoring chances against than most of the games we've played.

Refs ****ed us over countless, COUNTLESS times. It was sick to watch since it's so repetitive.

Btw, Stone ****ing rules.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Btw, Stone ****ing rules.
iNbxRYWoGZKb5.gif

Last edited:

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Bahahah, refs sure were brutal tonight. I lost my popcorn thanks to them. Oh well, worth the win!

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
One + player tonight....
Doghouse Patty. Wier-Ceci should have been together the last month.

Third most ice time on the team? Philloops at almost 24 mins.

Ok coach.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Phillips was surprisingly not bad.
Karlsson on the other hand was brutal all game long. Probably his worst game of the year. Maybe he had a flu or something, his head just wasn't there.
4 giveaways - more than all other senators combined.

Last edited:

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
Would like to see a goal scorer with finish with Zibanejad and Hemsky. That line wud be magic.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Didn't catch much of this one. Were the calls against us bad, the non calls against them bad, or both?

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Phillips was surprisingly not bad.
Karlsson on the other hand was brutal all game long. Probably his worst game of the year. Maybe he had a flu or something, his head just wasn't there.
4 giveaways - more than all other senators combined.

Karlsson still played over 27 mins. I'm not sure why.
Ceci and Wiercioch played 16

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Would like to see a goal scorer with finish with Zibanejad and Hemsky. That line wud be magic.

Ryan.

If Ryan was on that line it would be magic. Preferably someone who is faster though but yea, Michalek on that line is pretty useless since Zibanejad drives the net better and works the boards better.

Didn't catch much of this one. Were the calls against us bad, the non calls against them bad, or both?

Both.

Brutal calls against us and HORRIBLE no calls against including a one-handed take-down by Staal in OT that went uncalled.

I seriously have had enough.

Remember when Ceci got nailed by Kadri and they scored? Almost same thing happened by Gryba to Tlusty(it was actually even worse, he turned and bent down like folded chairs, lmao).

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Zibby needs more than a finisher as he isn't super creative

Ryan might work but he is much more than just a finisher he is an impact player

I want to see stone and zibby together when the lineup is healthy might be something good.

Stewart/michalek - spezza - hemsky
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Condra/vet - zibby- stone

Is what I want to see in the top 3 lines next year

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Both.

Brutal calls against us and HORRIBLE no calls against including a one-handed take-down by Staal in OT that went uncalled.

I seriously have had enough.

Remember when Ceci got nailed by Kadri and they scored? Almost same thing happened by Gryba to Tlusty(it was actually even worse, he turned and bent down like folded chairs, lmao).

Yeah, i saw the one in OT. The reffing has just been brutal this season.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Zibby needs more than a finisher as he isn't super creative

Ryan might work but he is much more than just a finisher he is an impact player

I want to see stone and zibby together when the lineup is healthy might be something good.

Stewart/michalek - spezza - hemsky
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Condra/vet - zibby- stone

Is what I want to see in the top 3 lines next year

no condra, please no condra

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
LMAOOOOOOOOOO, aside from Stone, the Neil reaction is not getting enough credit, whatsoever.

The guy almost tripped himself getting on the ice and made a quick look back to see if anyone noticed it, lmfao.

Something that hasn't happened much this season. Enjoyment.

Not from Phillips, though. Guy wanted the other team to win.

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
The only thing I really got to see much of was the shootout. Hemsky's shot was pretty much perfect.

I'm hearing that the reffing was bad in this one.

On a scale of 1 to the OT loss vs. the Habs (you know the game I'm talking about, I'm sure), how bad were the refs?

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Phillips on 3 vs 3 could of cost us the game. Mind-boggling decision.

Pavlikovsky

May 31, 2013
Gatineau, QC
Maclean made a horrible call 3 or 4 minutes in the 2nd he sent out the 4th line after an icing call and there line was swamped the Turris line was just out so he could have put the Zibanejad line out there instead of Neil,Pageau,Kassian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad