Carolina Panthers

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I haven’t been following them this season like I have in the past. Something is just very off about the team right now. I went to games during the 2-14 season even.

Riverboat Ron is a good coach, but not sure he’s a fit anymore. Hated the Norm hiring, and still hate it.

Newton has only had 1 or 2 great seasons. Rest of the time he’s been mediocre. Never consistent, only 2 seasons he’s really be on, and the super bowl loss where he was concussed 3 or 4 times I think hurt him a lot more then is known.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Not really news as it was known he would not return, but Devin Funchess is going to Indianapolis. This probably means 22 y/o DJ Moore becomes the #1 option for Cam. So another year and another #1 option.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Not really news as it was known he would not return, but Devin Funchess is going to Indianapolis. This probably means 22 y/o DJ Moore becomes the #1 option for Cam.
DJ Moore turned it on to end the season but if this is their plan it's a huge gamble. I'm not sure he's ready for it.

I understand letting Funchess go but they need to have a better back up plan than just forcing Moore into the #1 WR slot.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
Watched both of them, wanting win for both. Florida mainly for Barkov (and matinee game in a bar), Carolina because Carolina and... who am I kidding, as a Finn, I still need my Aho & Turbo, even if they don't score and we win. And I don't know who you like, but I'm pro Winnipeg also (I really have some favorites, but I'm loyal but don't be like there's only one team, just enjoy the game hoping my favs go through), and even they won.

Thanks some too long didn't read, but doesn't matter. I'm rooting for Carolina the hardest right know because Florida really doesn't seem like a full rounded team after their offence, and Winnipeg just goes forward. So really hope Carolina get to playoffs and everyone is healthy.

Sorry if you feel like you can be a fan of a only one team. I feel some what like that in Finland, but in NHL, I just like what I like. And Carolina now and in the future is something I like.

Edit: Don't know really about this thread, just wanted to experess my gratitude for the Carolina fans. And there was Florida in the tittle, I just had to write a novel. Sorry about that my friends. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad