GDT: Carolina Panthers 4: No more Rhule(s)!

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
The NFL draft is such a shitshow, I don't even pretend to know who will bust or not. Most unpredictable draft other than MLB draft imo

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The NFL draft is such a shitshow, I don't even pretend to know who will bust or not. Most unpredictable draft other than MLB draft imo
You can pretty much guarantee someone in the top-5 will bust every year and someone will be a HoF.

Seattle having the Broncos pick is still hilarious.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
A lot of people seem to agree. Hard to say but has U of Florida ever produced a successful NFL QB?
Tebow threw one big TD pass in the playoffs. does that count?

he has so much work to make him even a good QB, i would have picked one of these better position players. try again next year when they suck again.

• Wow
Reactions: HisIceness

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
the falcons continue to make bad moves all around when they have a chance to start pushing the franchise in the right direction. The sports radio here is going to be hot tomorrow.

Reactions: Tryamw and Wolfpuck

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
A lot of people seem to agree. Hard to say but has U of Florida ever produced a successful NFL QB?

What, you don't like the ol' Footbaw Coach?

spurrier.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: HisIceness

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Grabbed a WR for Bryce at 39, Jonathan Mingo out of Ole Miss. Has been compared to AJ Brown and if he turns out anywhere near that good this is a damn homerun. Great draft so far.

Nice! That's a solid comparison if it turns out true.

Panthers also just took the NC State guard in the 3rd round. Giving the new QB a weapon and some protection. I don't know how good Young will be but the front office definitely wants him to develop properly and this is the way to go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad