GDT: Carolina Panthers 4: No more Rhule(s)!

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Lost to the 49er... He looks like he's suffered a concussion. Bakers Been Bad.
Corral Out for the year
Darnold on IR...
This year is lost...
Thanks Saints for the win!.

At this point there is no reason to keep Rhule employed. Just rip the band-aid off and begin the process of hiring someone new.

And I think the entire front office needs to go. Darnold and Mayfield in back to back years is just pathetic.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I already live here so I'll coach them. I'll need some coordinators and position coaches though. Please DM me for more information.

Disclaimer, I have yet to be hired but I tweeted at them once so they know I'm interested.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
On the one hand, firing Rhule now might be something that could jeopardize what is rapidly becoming a good pick. On the other hand, given that you usually make a guy on the staff interim coach, it probably doesn't matter all that much.
It doesn't matter. We can draft the next Cam Newton or Luke Kuechly with our next first rounder. This team is going nowhere under Fitterer or Tepper.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I've always hated Sean Payton but can't deny he's a phenomenal coach and I want him here next year along with the 1st overall pick.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Yb1Z0Al.gif

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Rhule is one of the worst coaches i jave ever seen. Terrible guy.

moses malone 12

Oct 19, 2020
My dad is a giants fan so Im seriously considering just watching them until tepper decides hes done meddling.

Also I wonder if he's doing this intentionally so he can move the team. Seems very Kroenke-esque.
Giants fan here. Come aboard. Daboll is the real deal. Rhule was the guy the Giants wanted but got left at the altar once the Panthers got aggressive. To think it was Rhule's job to lose and then Ginats hired Joe Judge. How NFL teams can miss this bad on coaches is befuddling.

Reactions: Tryamw and Daeavorn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad