Value of: Carolina needs a top 4 RHD... badly

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
We won't get into the goalie situation, but...

Hamilton is out with a broken leg. Pesce is out with what looks like a dislocated right shoulder. The team is fighting to get into the playoffs with the NYI, Colombus and even NYR.

The right side looks now like: TVR-Edmunson-???Bean/Kaski/Priskie/Keane???

I'm pretty sure Waddell won't sit on the sidelines here. Who's their target? What could they offer?

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Vats is the obvious answer, but not sure what's going on there. He's been out three weeks with a bruise. Seriously

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
They may just need a cheap stopgap like Bogosian rather than a top 4 guy, a la what Cheveldayoff did for half of the year. It won't be very pretty, but we have a lot of depth in Charlotte (McKeown, Priskie, Kaski, and now Keane) that we can use in a pinch if Bogo stinks up the joint.

MeSorry

Jun 12, 2018
Well at least you know where to get a solid back up if you ever need one. Just call Toronto.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base

Hamilton is out with a broken leg. Pesce is out with what looks like a dislocated right shoulder. The team is fighting to get into the playoffs with the NYI, Colombus and even NYR.

I'm pretty sure Waddell won't sit on the sidelines here. Who's their target? What could they offer?
As a Red Wings fan I was excited we signed Kaski, but he wasn't a fit in Grand Rapids, but even more dissapointed in the return (Kyle Wood). Now Kaski's having success in Charlotte & I wanna see what he looks like with a playoff team.

How do the Canes/Checkers view the pecking order on RHD? Is it "
Bean/Kaski/Priskie/Keane" ?

Any interest in Green (50% retained) + E.Svechnikov for 1st?

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Tj Brodie, looking for young right shooting forwards hopefully for the top 9

CAR is the wrong team to ask about RS forwards, they only have Necas and Williams.

On the RD conundrum, it’d be nice to see them actually use the depth they’ve built in Charlotte in Priskie, Keane, Mckeown or Kaski before potentially throwing away picks/prospects on rentals.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
CAR is the wrong team to ask about RS forwards, they only have Necas and Williams.

On the RD conundrum, it’d be nice to see them actually use the depth they’ve built in Charlotte in Priskie, Keane, Mckeown or Kaski before potentially throwing away picks/prospects on rentals.

Well then we'll take a 1st +

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Hopefully we acquire some sort of dman if Pesce is out as long as it sounds. I love our defensive depth in the minors, but with where we are in the playoff race, I'd bring in a vet and worry about the kids if we fall out or get more injuries after the deadline. It sucks for the kids, but so be it. If we're lucky, we can hold steady until the possibility of Hamilton coming back in late March. Who knows on Pesce?

If he's ever coming back, I'd love Vatanen, but I wouldn't go above a 2nd + prospect.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
1cyiw.jpg

Michael Stone is the droid you're looking for

xFRaNK

Jun 16, 2018
I Wonder if CAR will pay big price for a stud top 4RHD
Saw some rumours about Petry in exchange for 1st + Bean before Pesce got hurt, maybe they want Petry even more now and are gonna top that offer with extra pieces to make MB flinched

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
If he's ever coming back, I'd love Vatanen, but I wouldn't go above a 2nd + prospect.

That's what I had projected a few weeks ago. I have no idea what the market with Vats missing in action will do to his return, but originally I figured a 2 + a prospect like Drury / Gauthier (obviously before the trade) / Kuokkanen / Luostarinen

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018

call up Joey Keane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad