Prospect Info: Carolina Hurricanes select C Elias Lindholm at #5

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Everyone outside of our little sphere of HF seems to love this pick. Think I'll end up warming up to this. Really know nothing about him right now.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
I have no problem with this pick. BPA and there was no way to trade up to get any of the top 4.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
WOW!!! Finally great pick! Good job, Rutherford. Lindolm is gonna be a star. The kid is better than Monahan and everyone not named Drouin and Mackinnnon.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I'm good with this. Was a disappointed with no Nichushkin, mostly because I just assumed he is who we would take. I like this selection though.

Bowman//Lindholm//Rask could be a deadly and cheap third line next year.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Lindholm is future second line center (or probably right wing) on this team.

2015-2016 - Tlusty- EStaal- Semin, Skinner- Lindholm- JStaal. Finally legit top 6.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I'm good with this. Was a disappointed with no Nichushkin, mostly because I just assumed he is who we would take. I like this selection though.

Bowman//Lindholm//Rask could be a deadly and cheap third line next year.

I'm thinking
Tlusty / Eric / Semin
Skinner / Jordan / Lindholm
Rask / Ruutu / Dwyer
Sutter / Welsh / Westgarth
Bowman

Laista

Apr 21, 2012
Gävle
Gratz to Hurricanes for having a solid player.
I follow Brynäs IF here in Sweden and live in Gävle (Brynäs IF hometown)
Like to follow players from da club and after Backstrom and Silfverberg Lindholm is the next to step up. Lindholms Dad did some minutes in the same Line as #99 back in the days. So this kid knows what it takes to make the big Scene! He HATES loosing , competitive level = Forsberg.
Not afraid to help on the defence, takes responsibilities in the play really a mature player.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Like to follow players from da club and after Backstrom and Silfverberg Lindholm is the next to step up. Lindholms Dad did some minutes in the same Line as #99 back in the days. So this kid knows what it takes to make the big Scene! He HATES loosing , competitive level = Forsberg.
Not afraid to help on the defence, takes responsibilities in the play really a mature player.

I look forward to seeing him here.

Hope you join in with us for the season.

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
Great pick for you guys, gritty, speedy, good in both zones. A mold between Giroux & Forsberg.

A pick I think you will not regret in the future.

urho

Sep 12, 2008
Oulu
I'm quite happy with this selection. Could've been a top 3-player if the year wasn't so ****ing deep. He's dynamic, strong, almost NHL-ready... And no Russian factor.

smi

Jun 14, 2011

How much did he play on the wing last season?

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
1012171_10151573925724773_355677467_n.jpg

So dreamy...

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
He's ready to make the jump to the show to replace Chads dreamy smile next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad