GDT: Carolina @ Columbus: Semin's time to shine

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
"Move your lazy ass Russian" - "Двигай ленивую жопу, Русский"

Try to yell that over the glass when canes practice, watch his reaction and then share with us here.

:laugh: I have no idea how to even say what you wrote.

And I assume you know I am being sarcastic with all this.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
I thought you knew how to use Google Translate :sarcasm:

I've been on this forum for like 8 years? The only times I assume people are being serious when they talk food or alcohol.

you my friend could use an updated avatar/user title

bluedevil58*

I am serious all the time.

AS my wife would say: "What are you talking about Willis?"

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
One thing's for sure, Semin can get really emotional at practice. Maybe too much.

alex-semin-attempts-to-kiss-mike-green2.jpg

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
So the league echoed what a lot of us have said on here. That, while the hit to the head was illegal and Tlusty shouldn't have expected to be hit in the head, Tlusty needs to be aware that if he is going down the middle like that, he can (and should expect) to be hit and should be prepared for it.

The exact statement from the video:

While Tlusty is not aware of Johnson presence, or not prepared to be hit, he is eligible to be checked on this play, in fact, he should reasonably expect to be hit on this play. However, What no player should have to expect is that his head will be the main point of contact."

Johnson's act of elevating through the hit, which causes the head to be the primary point of contact is the reason for the suspension, because it was avoidable.

By the comments coming out of Carolina such as "Tlusty feeling better today", I'll be surprised if it is not a concussion. I guess that would put Skinner back up with Staal and Semin if that is the case?

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
I am serious all the time.

AS my wife would say: "What are you talking about Willis?"
Sounds like she may need to step it up.

It's "Watchoo talkin' 'bout Willis."

That concludes our English language tidbit of the day segment. No...wait...Mr. Semin you have a question?

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Sounds like she may need to step it up.

It's "Watchoo talkin' 'bout Willis."

That concludes our English language tidbit of the day segment. No...wait...Mr. Semin you have a question?

Please clear all media requests thru Mr Semin's agent, Mr Gandl....errrr rocky7.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
WHat is the status of Slutty?

Discuss.

Good news is he skating. Bad news, is he is in a yellow no-contact jersey.

Michael Smith @MSmithCanes · 1h 1 hour ago
Jiri Tlusty practicing with the #Canes in a no-contact sweater. @NHLCanes has your pictorial evidence.

Looks like Gleason is injured as he isn't practicing.

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Good news is he skating. Bad news, is he is in a yellow no-contact jersey.

Michael Smith @MSmithCanes · 1h 1 hour ago
Jiri Tlusty practicing with the #Canes in a no-contact sweater. @NHLCanes has your pictorial evidence.

Looks like Gleason is injured as he isn't practicing.
Gleason got tangled up with one of the CBJ players behind the net and went off limping, favoring his knee. Not sure if it's related.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad