GDT: Carolina @ Chicago: Attack of the Clones Edition

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Hello, Caps fan again :) Big fan of Hanifin

Unfortunately except Caps@Canes game I didn't had a opportunity to catch your games lately, so could you tell me guys, whats new about Noah? Looking at stats, he is without single point in 8 games or so, he takes less SOG. Is everything fine with him?

GL tonight :)

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I think Noah has looked generally pretty good since he was scratched a couple of times a while back. Even without many points, there are a lot of parts of his offensive game that are looking better. Overall, his confidence is much higher now than it was earlier in the year. He can still have his bad moments like you'd expect from an 18 year old paired often paired with another young player, but he's been very solid.

Bridgeman

Mar 1, 2013
Tampa FL
Hello, Caps fan again :) Big fan of Hanifin

Unfortunately except Caps@Canes game I didn't had a opportunity to catch your games lately, so could you tell me guys, whats new about Noah? Looking at stats, he is without single point in 8 games or so, he takes less SOG. Is everything fine with him?

GL tonight :)

Hanifin has been very good so far and only getting better. whats been the most eye opening for me, is the fact that hes been paired with Murphy, Slavin, Pesce all year, all fellow rookies (Murphy 2nd yr) and pesce and slavin have been switched in and out with Liles or Hainsey! In the couple weeks since he was placed on PP the team has turned it around ranked 30 up to 20 and improving... Don't get fixated on pts, they will come ....and lets not forget Ekblad was paired with a savy veteran (Campbell) all of last year! Hanifin hasnt had that benefit yet and is doing remarkably well without that luxury!

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Thanx for answers guys. I'm more than glad, that he is on good way to be top pairing d-man. I'll come for update in a few weeks.

One day he'll outplay Ekblad for sure :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad