Prospect Info: Carl Neill, 2015 5th Round Pick (144th Overall)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Sure hope they sign him I think he will make it

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
I think Neill has done enough in junior to earn a contract with somebody if the Canucks let him walk....seems to me the Canucks went to the 11th hour before they finally signed Subban a few years back....so might happen.

Surely he's a better option than a guy like Saunter?.....offense from the blueline is something you can't necessarily teach.

Sautner has actually improved to a point where he can be an AHL regular. I think the name you are looking for is Stewart who at best is an ECHLer.

I'm starting to think we are waiting in Neill maybe because he is a backup if we dont get Raddysh who still hasnt signed with anyone yet. Unless Subban gets traded, im not sure Utica will try to have Neill, Raddysh, Subban, and maybe Chatfield all on the team next year. Just not enough playing time in Utica for that many bodies so that could be a reason. Also maybe since Neill is still in the playoffs and out of the first round for the first time, he dont want to lose focus yet.

maaran

Apr 17, 2017
Canada
They might sign both with how many empty contract slots we have and will have opening up.

Larsen likely won't be re-signed, Sbisa will likely be taken by Vegas and there's a chance that McEneny, Nilsson and even Pedan might be released.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I read that Billins has been very good in Utica so he might be retained.

Chad Billins is commited to the SHL next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad