Confirmed with Link: Carl Hagelin signed (4 years, 4m AAV)

jax00

DangleSnipe&Celly
Mar 3, 2007
Anaslime
Honestly don't know much about Hagelin besides the fact that he is a fast as ****. My initial reaction, without ever having looked at his stats, is overpayment. Lemme check this real quick.

EDIT: Career high of 38 points? Is he Cogs 2.0?

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Honestly don't know much about Hagelin besides the fact that he is a fast as ****. My initial reaction, without ever having looked at his stats, is overpayment. Lemme check this real quick.

Have you seen his hair though?

Markus078

Feb 26, 2003
Austria
Visit site
Price is ok for what he brings to the table. I also think 15 mil for a second line on a contender is a fair value and we have this. The missing 1st line LW is basicly a hole we can only fill with a prospect, due to our internal CAP.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
This is about what I expected. He's new to the team, so it's not like Anaheim could leverage any personal attachments in the negotiations.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

He should be very similar to Cogs in terms of impact. They play similar games too, Hagelin has IMO a slightly better shot but worse vision and playmaking ability.

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
I'm really happy! Hagelin is from my home town, and have played for my Swedish hockey team (although they are down the drain this year). More than I could ask as a Swedish Ducks fan. I'll cheer a bit extra on him. :handclap:

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Haggy_HERO.0.png

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia

Thank you a lot i wasn`t able to find it in any of the websites.

Interesting, here we see that Beleskey had a great individual stats but he did not give that much value to his line-mates. Well, he was kind of an opportunitistic scorer last season but i don`t think his impact on linemates was that bad, however on pure offensive stats (which i believe this is based on, corret me if i`m wrong) that might be true because he really did not create much offensively himself. But i really do believe he helped a lot on that line by creating space for others - with his hitting and relentless work.

Hagelin looks like is more of a team player based on those stats while having average/solid stats himself.

Edit: ...oh it`s 2013-2015

vavera4ka

Quack! Quack!
Dec 27, 2014
twitter.com
Looking at that Beleskey stuff...
and don't get me wrong, I like statistics, I love numbers, patterns make me weak in the knees...
but all that what was "explained" by that fancy stat chart was just as easily shown by Matty's G and A proportion.

As much as I like statistics, I like simple and laconic explanations more...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad