Waived: Carl Dahlstrom (Claimed by Winnipeg)

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Minny is much nicer that Winny.

Minnesota is gahbage simply because the only time I went there, on the way home I got caught up in a blizzard and fish tailed right in front of a semi truck, thank goodness it didn't hit my SUV.

Anyways, I came to find out what the true story is about Carl Dahlstrom. What potential does he truly possess? As a former 2nd round selection he must have some potential skills besides size.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Minnesota is gahbage simply because the only time I went there, on the way home I got caught up in a blizzard and fish tailed right in front of a semi truck, thank goodness it didn't hit my SUV.

Yeah it snows here but there weather is similar to Winny.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Anyways, I came to find out what the true story is about Carl Dahlstrom. What potential does he truly possess? As a former 2nd round selection he must have some potential skills besides size.

At best his best he is a capable #6/7

At his worst he is a AHL middle pairing defender

He is a big ole pile of meh

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Winnipeg and Minnesota are basically the same.

Tons of lakes, stupidly cold winters, and the people there talk funny.

Both also lost NHL team first go round as well

Has Winnipeg ever won anything in CFL? Cause well all know the Vikes NFL track record of being losers early and then doing nothing of note last 40 years outside of blowing some NFC Championship games

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
It is true, and I like both places a lot.

Winnipeg doesn’t have the food scene and entertainment. They also don’t have the sports scene that is as robust. I can’t speak to the school and social programs. This doesn't mean Winnipeg is not nice but at some who has spent time in both locations I can say the Twin Cities are nicer.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Winnipeg is one of the vacation capitals of North America. Beautiful lakes, amazing summer's, polar bears up north in winter.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Winnepeg doesn’t have the food scene and entertainment. They also don’t have the sports scene that is as robust. I can’t speak to the school and social programs.
We have strong attendance in :

CFL, NHL, AHL, WHL, Minor league baseball, and soccer, so I'm not sure what you mean at all.

We have a notoriously strong list of restaurants and get any name act Minneapolis gets, in addition to a lot of cultural events.

I'd wager you have no familiarity at all with Winnipeg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2