GDT: carfly

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
10 games into the season, our leading scorer is none other than................................................................

1698717050389.jpeg

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
We survived

Or turbo is healthy this season
Yeah people act like he wasn’t already a consistent 70+ point player when healthy. The goals are obviously much higher than expected but honestly Turbo has always had a good shot and it doesn’t surprise me that he’s potting more when playing more aggressive like this. Hopefully he keeps it up, would be cool to see him get 30

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Yeah people act like he wasn’t already a consistent 70+ point player when healthy. The goals are obviously much higher than expected but honestly Turbo has always had a good shot and it doesn’t surprise me that he’s potting more when playing more aggressive like this. Hopefully he keeps it up, would be cool to see him get 30
Pretty sure he’s the franchise leader at ES playoff goals as well.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I don't enjoy high event Canes hockey. I want the Jennings Trophy contender version back.

I feel as if it's slowly but surely coming to form. We're seeing the signs of it over the last few games. Today we were 5 for 5 on the PK and forechecked so well at the end of the game that the Flyers couldn't pull Hart out of the net.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I feel as if it's slowly but surely coming to form. We're seeing the signs of it over the last few games. Today we were 5 for 5 on the PK and forechecked so well at the end of the game that the Flyers couldn't pull Hart out of the net.

Yeah, that one shift was great, but it was kind of overshadowed by the previous 15 minutes of being unable to get the puck out of our own zone because we kept turning it over.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Philly certainly has a touch more talent than they did and Torts can squeeze a lot out of teams. But they started pretty well last season and faded. I still expect that to occur this season. While other teams are ramping up I can see a team that plays hard and is well coached getting off to a good start. We've typically thrived early off that formula. I think they don't have the talent to keep it going all year.

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Rags won in ot
First ever 5-0 road-trip for the Rangers.

Lavi coaching the Rags is going to be interesting. He really seems to get the absolute best out of a team for 2-4 seasons. I wonder what Rods record vs Lavi is? For some reason it feels like his teams always play well against the Canes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad