Confirmed with Link: Carey Price Press Conference 12pm ET (Not Announcing His Retirement)

MarioLeMoose

Jul 15, 2022
I think post-retirement from playing Carey will focus more on his work with Indigenous Canadian youth versus entering the world of coaching/scouting/management.
I feel like the only times we will see or hear from Carey in the public light will be related to charity work and community involvement.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
How the f*** are you guaranteeing something like that lol...are you his agent or his wife?
common sense? You think Angela wants to move to that dump Anahim lake ? lol

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
Marinaro in his latest podcast says he’s been told, Weber was given strict orders by the org, to not be around the team or speak to any media last season because they felt it would be an unnecessary distraction.

The org apparently now realizes they handled Weber situation improperly, hence the do-over with Price
I caught that too so I was hasty to judge him that harshly. Thankfully this regime learns from their mistakes and makes changes when necessary. Now if only they could fix the PP :laugh:.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
common sense? You think Angela wants to move to that dump Anahim lake ? lol

1666934900548.png

Lol yeah what a dump :rolleyes:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Thinking his house he just built, in BC is in Kellowna guys....... there are a ton of hockey players who retire in that community.
All the speculating aside, got a feeling Price will live on the west coast when done, that said, he has a place in Montreal, and for some reason I see him going into the management side of things once he retires and steps back for a while....

Jul 6, 2016
Thinking his house he just built, in BC is in Kellowna guys....... there are a ton of hockey players who retire in that community.
All the speculating aside, got a feeling Price will live on the west coast when done, that said, he has a place in Montreal, and for some reason I see him going into the management side of things once he retires and steps back for a while....
I think Price will soon prefer to live in Quebec than BC which is victim of wild forest fires, super hot Summers, and other climatic changes extremes.

Reactions: BLONG7

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I think Price will soon prefer to live in Quebec than BC which is victim of wild forest fires, super hot Summers, and other climatic changes extremes.
Could happen...........................he might also like the idea of having the kids become bilingual, which would be a very good thing for them.
Bottom line, he has the $$$ to live where it's best for his family.

Does anyone else think he will stay with a life of hockey? Asst GM or a GM of another team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad