Carey Price first goalie in NHL history to win 8 games in a row for 2 seasons

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
Yep more records being beaten by Carey Price.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Huge Edit here. He did not win his first 8 games last year. My mistake. I should of fact checked the commentators

Last edited:

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
If this were Quick or Bishop, hfboards would congratulate

But since it's a Montreal player, there's no merit, like always

Twist and Shout

Dec 30, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
If this were Quick or Bishop, hfboards would congratulate

But since it's a Montreal player, there's no merit, like always

Carey is one of the most overrated goalies I have ever seen in the big leagues. Somehow he always seems to luck out and win against the Leafs but hopefully Matthews will score be able to score a few dozen hat-tricks on him in the years to come.

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013
Carey is one of the most overrated goalies I have ever seen in the big leagues. Somehow he always seems to luck out and win against the Leafs but hopefully Matthews will score be able to score a few dozen hat-tricks on him in the years to come.

ha

ha ha

ha ha ha:lol:

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014

Not sure is serious

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co

Normally I'd laugh at the obvious sarcasm, but with Leaf fans and their Matthews hype you never really know anymore :laugh:

Daniels45

May 8, 2013

I keep hearing this all be it a lot less now but still Carey still continues to dominate. One of these days you will have to acknowledge that being a great gt isnt all about how spectacular you look when you make a save.

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
[mod]

But seriously, as neat as this is I am surprised it hasn't been done before and I don't find it all that impressive. 8 seems like an arbitrary number to me. There are much better statistics that can be used to illustrate Carey Price's dominance as the best goalie in the league today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad