Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
800px-Blason_de_la_ville_de_Cardet_%2830%29.svg.png

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Trap game.

This would be a good one to win. Points here count as much as they do against Pittsburgh. Or Boston later.

Detroit just beat Tampa Bay in a shootout. Team needs to keep their foot on the gas to bring home 4/4 points vs DET and NJ.

5 of the next 7 are against DET, NJ, BUF (x2), and OTT. Time to gain some distance in the standings before a rougher final 8 games. One small blessing is the Canes play at least every other day. Team should be able to get a rhythm going headed into the Playoffs.

SaunaCoach

Feb 27, 2020
Think I'll be up for this one.

If I am reading the tables right, 26 points in the remaining 15 games is needed to be safe (mathematically). However, the real number is lower. A lot of movement there is possible with tonights games. Can't wait until the final 10 games.

Utter domination. 7-1. Hattrick by Aho.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Think I'll be up for this one.

If I am reading the tables right, 26 points in the remaining 15 games is needed to be safe (mathematically). However, the real number is lower. A lot of movement there is possible with tonights games. Can't wait until the final 10 games.

Utter domination. 7-1. Hattrick by Aho.

And that number will obviously go down as we go along, since it's the number with the implication that everyone we're chasing wins all of their games (or at least the max number possible across all those teams, if they play each other obv both can't win).

Win this and everyone else loses like on Saturday? Not saying anything is a clinch this early, but man we'd be sitting pretty.

SaunaCoach

Feb 27, 2020
And that number will obviously go down as we go along, since it's the number with the implication that everyone we're chasing wins all of their games (or at least the max number possible across all those teams, if they play each other obv both can't win).

Win this and everyone else loses like on Saturday? Not saying anything is a clinch this early, but man we'd be sitting pretty.

Exactly. 26 points would be the worst case scenario. If the other teams lose and we win in the same round, that would be a 4 point jump.

Alot of variables, but it seems within range. Would be nice to go on a small streak and build some distance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad